View Full Version : Prayer request...

~cheenna~
11-01-2002, 09:52 PM
Marcus, my son, is in the middle of his first parole hearing. Please pray for just consideration of his case.
I am so very upset over this whole damn process... it seems everything is supposed to be just so with no consideration that not everyone can do it just so.
The last couple months or so I have had nothing but computer problems, shorted out brand new multi function printer, so could not print out or scan anything, I lost my daddy on August 30th but the Naval Home in Gulfport, MS didn't see fit to notify me until the 5th day after his death and, of course, not until after they had embalmed him so there was no autopsy! I know through all this I have let my son down by not having the where for all to put together a decent parole package (don't put off to the 2nd month what you could have started 6 months ago) I've let my daddy down, he died alone, and am letting myself down. Life can be a real bitch sometimes, thank God for prozac!

Soul SLiver
11-01-2002, 09:57 PM
Cheena, you will both be in my prayers, as I will also keep your father in my prayers....

What's that old saying? When life gives you lemons, take a valium? Ok, it's not the old saying but I understand how you feel. It does pour down poop sometimes, but it will get better :) We're here for you

~cheenna~
11-01-2002, 10:04 PM
Thank you, Soul, your kind words and prayers mean alot, especially for my daddy.

bella
11-01-2002, 10:11 PM
You are both in my thoughts and I wish you only the best!

cchilds3862
11-02-2002, 06:02 AM
Cheena--You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need to vent, we are here to listen! Hang in there! PEACE!

sherri13
11-02-2002, 06:42 AM
Cheena-Myt prayers are with you, Marcus and the rest of your family. Don't be so hard on yourself! We do the best we can in any given circumstance. I don't think you let your father or your son down, so don't let yourself down either! We love you girl! Hang in there and let us be here for you!!!

SHERRON
11-02-2002, 03:34 PM
CHEENA: BLESS YOUR HEART. I FEEL LIKE YOU DO, I ALSO FEEL LIKE IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER MOM TO MY SON HE WOULD NOT BE WHERE HE IS AT! BUT I DO AGREE WITH WHAT SHERRIE SAID. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE MY SELF THIS IS NOT MY FAULT BUT IT IS SO VERY HARD. SHERRON

Ken
11-02-2002, 03:50 PM
My prayers are with you and your son! I am truly sorry about your father. This is a terrible thing.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh but we cannot blame ourselves for everthing that happens or try to justify with if I had only... things would have been different. Life happens. God has a path for us and we are all following it to the best of our ability. Sometimes the challenges presented to us in life are greater than our ability. Follow your path and be the best that you can be. Count your blessings everyday.

My thoughts are with you!

Sandy
11-02-2002, 04:28 PM
I'm so sorry Cheena~I'll keep Marcus, you, and your family in my prayers!