View Full Version : WTH is a FiFi?!?

misscadibaby
01-15-2012, 04:02 AM
Was just watching "Lock Up" on MSNBC thinkin about my Boo...and they said men make a sexual device for dudes called a "FiFi" I am tempted to just ask my man, but if any of y'all know wth that is...please help me out lol

JOSEPH'S WiFEy
01-15-2012, 04:09 AM
I watched that one lastnight and became very curious :lol:. I'm gonna ask my Boo too

SimplyMe123
01-15-2012, 05:22 AM
According to urbandictionary.com ...

Prevalent within death row inmates, a hands-free masturbation device made up of a dirty old sock, vaseline (or toothpaste, if not available) a toilet paper tube (if available), wedged firmly between a matress.

misscadibaby
01-15-2012, 05:28 AM
oh-em-gee...I dont wanna ask him now cos I dont wanna
embarass him....oh welll...screw it...I'll just ask..wowww

nimuay
01-15-2012, 07:20 AM
If you google, you will find that there are a whole lot of versions of how to make a FiFi. Bizarre.

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 07:33 AM
I was reading a thread today and someone mentioned a "fifi". Of course I was curious and googled it. I came across a YouTube video of how they are made. I had a good laugh. I'm glad I didn't ask my boyfriend lol!

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk

Brandivalentine
01-15-2012, 09:28 AM
There's a You Tube of it!?! Gotta run and see that reel!! LOL
When I first met J, a bunch of us were standing around at work and some guy mentioned he got a new cat and named if Fifi. The look on J's face was priceless!!!

Indylissa
01-15-2012, 09:32 AM
I asked my guy about this and he just laughed, was amazed that they had a youtube video of this and that I watched it. LOL No, he doesn't use one but in juvenile it was a big thing with the guys. That was years ago.

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 09:57 AM
There's a You Tube of it!?! Gotta run and see that reel!! LOL
When I first met J, a bunch of us were standing around at work and some guy mentioned he got a new cat and named if Fifi. The look on J's face was priceless!!!

Lmao yes there's a video! ;) lol! I can just imagine the reaction of your partner hahaha. When my boyfriend calls me tomorrow I'm gonna drop a hint about "fifi" and see if he picks up on it. I'm in Australia so not sure if our prisons refer to them as something else.

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 09:59 AM
I asked my guy about this and he just laughed, was amazed that they had a youtube video of this and that I watched it. LOL No, he doesn't use one but in juvenile it was a big thing with the guys. That was years ago.

Ha!! I was amazed with the YouTube as well. I typed in what is a fifi and wasn't expecting the video I came across haha!

LindiLLou
01-15-2012, 10:12 AM
I took the bait. I went to YouTube. Can't wait to mention to my husband. Thanks ladies. I needed this laugh!

Real Checker
01-15-2012, 10:42 AM
... When I first met J, a bunch of us were standing around at work and some guy mentioned he got a new cat and named if Fifi. The look on J's face was priceless!!!
Now that's funny right there ...
http://www.thecopierguru.com/public/muttley.gif

he_is_missed
01-15-2012, 10:48 AM
OMG I couldnt help it Iooked on YouTube hahah I needed a laugh...I almost want to say something to my man but I really don't know how he would react hahahah! like hey babe do you know anyone with a friend named Fifi? hhaahah and who named it that horrible name lol

ohsweetmaryjane
01-15-2012, 10:49 AM
I love that there are two threads about fifi's on PTO right now. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

BerryBad
01-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Funny thread, I tried something like this when I was 12 years old.

HisSugarPie
01-15-2012, 11:48 AM
LMAO, this is the funniest thread I have read in a long time! I totally needed this laugh! Thanks y'all!

misscadibaby
01-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Good stuff lmao

misscadibaby
01-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Just watched the video...hahahahahaha....too much!!!

JJS811
01-15-2012, 12:29 PM
I will never look at latex gloves and towels the same way - eek! :D

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM
I will never look at latex gloves and towels the same way - eek! :D

I'm a hairdresser - I see towels and latex gloves every day!! LMAO!

WeAreArt<3
01-15-2012, 02:59 PM
LMAO! I youtube it and I did not even know what a FiFi was! I was cracking up! I def will ask mine what is a Fifi babe??lol let's see his Facial Expression!

Brandivalentine
01-15-2012, 03:12 PM
LMAO! I youtube it and I did not even know what a FiFi was! I was cracking up! I def will ask mine what is a Fifi babe??lol let's see his Facial Expression!

OMG!! lmao!! Yes!! at a visitation...all serious. I'll take his hand and say, "honey.. I have been watching those locked up shows.. I am confused..what is a fifi?" I can see his face now. I don't know if I could keep a straight face or not!!! lol

Bigbirdsgirl83
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't dare ask him about that however we do talk about his um urges but he's never mentioned that ever and he tells me everything about prison

misscadibaby
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM
I think I'm gonna fuck with him...cos I'm a jokester....act all mad and say "Who in the hell is this FiFi, hoe you been messing with? Don't make me pop her ass!!!" LMAO

Sheryl P.
01-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Had say yuck when I read that the glove can be replaced with a thin slice of meat,ewweeee....

TraeNBoo
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Okay let me just THANK the OP for bringing this up-I have not laughed that good in a LONG TIME!!!!!:thumbsup: :D

Sunflow
01-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I found few different kind of instructions, all funny as hell though :D

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Had say yuck when I read that the glove can be replaced with a thin slice of meat,ewweeee....

Yeah I read even toothpaste, yuck!

RCwasmadeforme
01-15-2012, 04:57 PM
I too needed this laugh! Especially since i asked what this was in another thread the other day!!! Can you imagine the faces of the ladies that read the question in my post that knew what it was!! LMAO ROF. I think i might ask my man too with his macho a$$!!!

WeAreArt<3
01-15-2012, 05:07 PM
I think I'm gonna fuck with him...cos I'm a jokester....act all mad and say "Who in the hell is this FiFi, hoe you been messing with? Don't make me pop her ass!!!" LMAO

Lol I would do that and he probably would get a kick out of it and laugh and joke on it.He probably will be confused and then say Oh Fifi! Lol and laugh it off that I know what it is??!

TraeNBoo
01-15-2012, 05:07 PM
I too needed this laugh! Especially since i asked what this was in another thread the other day!!! Can you imagine the faces of the ladies that read the question in my post that knew what it was!! LMAO ROF. I think i might ask my man too with his macho a$$!!!

LMAO!!!! I am going to ask mine too just because I want to hear that genuine laugh he has-and then how he explains it! Gonna be GOOD!!!

luckyhim
01-15-2012, 05:21 PM
OMG I couldnt help it Iooked on YouTube hahah I needed a laugh...I almost want to say something to my man but I really don't know how he would react hahahah! like hey babe do you know anyone with a friend named Fifi? hhaahah and who named it that horrible name lol

I might do that tonight lol

luckyhim
01-15-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm going to do it...he knows o found this site and he always telling me to stop watching the prison shows....he will laugh so hard at the fact that I'm sdling...lol this is funny

FastCarGirl
01-15-2012, 06:26 PM
I haven't watched the youtube video yet...but I will say I was told of one guy who used 2 latex gloves filled them with milk and tuna and sealed them tied them together and that was his...Fifi.

SimplyMe123
01-15-2012, 06:29 PM
I haven't watched the youtube video yet...but I will say I was told of one guy who used 2 latex gloves filled them with milk and tuna and sealed them tied them together and that was his...Fifi.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. :yuck:

Brandivalentine
01-15-2012, 06:39 PM

ewwww.. tuna?!?! wth???

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Oh I love this thread hahahaha I'm still having a laugh!

luckyhim
01-15-2012, 07:41 PM
I just got off the phone with him and I asked him...and for three seconds it went right over his head! Lol then he said "what" what made you ask that? Stop watching those shows....we both laughed.

he_is_missed
01-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I just got off the phone with him and I asked him...and for three seconds it went right over his head! Lol then he said "what" what made you ask that? Stop watching those shows....we both laughed.

hahah I am dying to ask my guy just to see what he'll say! lol

Anthonysgirl4
01-15-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm going to have to ask my guy about this!! Every time I mention something I learned on here, he laughs and says I know too much about prison. :)

BerryBad
01-15-2012, 07:53 PM

O Dam I like it !!

Amecia
01-15-2012, 09:19 PM
I just asked my baby. He was a bit confused at first and then he went "Oh! A fifi! It's like a rubber p***y." And then he explained how to make it. lol It was awesome. Then he said to use a latex glove because the polyurethane gloves are too abrasive! I started laughing and said "You would know that from experience, wouldn't you!" He laughed (God I love his laugh) and said "No, I haven't had to so far." lol

mrsharper17
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omgoodness this is tooo funny cuz i have known for years what a fifi is FROM my hubby. He told me about them in juvenile hall. He says that was the last time he used one. He even had a song that went with it.....
fifi night dun dun dun dun dun
turn out the light dun dun dun dun dun
fifi night dun dun dun dun dun
roll it tight dun dun dun dun dun

i dont remember the rest it was years ago but ya it was hilarious!!!

@FastCar....thats nasty!!! i almost vomited. tuna? wtf is he really trying to say? all the girls he messed with obviously had no hygiene whatsoever if he associated it with the smell of tuna

mrsharper17
01-15-2012, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't dare ask him about that however we do talk about his um urges but he's never mentioned that ever and he tells me everything about prison

how come? i think it would be funny to hear some of these mens reactions who havent already told us what they are

nessbuddy
01-15-2012, 09:36 PM
OK I hardly ever in this forum but when I saw this thread question it raisied the curiouisty to click on it and I am glad that I did cause I have been LMAO since the first page. So I too have to go to youtube and once I since that video I also peeing my pants cause I was laughing so hard. This is a get thread and thanks to misscadibaby for starting it and to elishaxo for telling us about the video

TraeNBoo
01-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I ASKED HIM!!!!! HE WAS CTFU AND EVEN EXPLAINED IT!!!:haha:

elishaxo
01-15-2012, 09:51 PM
OK I hardly ever in this forum but when I saw this thread question it raisied the curiouisty to click on it and I am glad that I did cause I have been LMAO since the first page. So I too have to go to youtube and once I since that video I also peeing my pants cause I was laughing so hard. This is a get thread and thanks to misscadibaby for starting it and to elishaxo for telling us about the video

Hahahahaha!! I love it! I've been holding in my laughter each time my boyfriend has called me today. I'm hoping our prisons here in Australia refer to them as fifi's because I don't wanna have to educate him on it. I know he's mentioned it before but I never knew there was a name. I really hope I don't come across a woman named Fifi anytime soon ha!!

BB2B_FOREVER
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
I have a friend named Falesha we call her FiFi.. Never again will I call her that!

Beachhouse
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't think my guy knows this but asking might be interesting.

nessbuddy
01-16-2012, 12:10 AM
I have a friend named Falesha we call her FiFi.. Never again will I call her that!
You might want to tell her what her name means in prison and she'll think twice if she lets anyone call her that again.

FastCarGirl
01-16-2012, 01:58 AM
Romeo had the same reaction when the guy showed it to him and explained it...he thought it was nasty. I have no idea *what* the tuna is for....smell, texture, whatever but I agree, it's pretty gross!

elishaxo
01-16-2012, 02:26 AM
My boyfriend rang again! I went all serious and said "babe there's something I need to ask you". I tried really hard to be serious considering I have laughed about this thread and everyones responses all day. I ended up asking what is a fifi.. I think it flew right over his head! He was dead silent and started to explain the whole folding the towel thing. He paused and said "wait.. how do you know about this?!" I burst out laughing! I told him how I came across this thread and was sucked into a youtube video and wanted to see how he'd react. Ohhh he couldn't stop laughing!

Bladyluck
01-16-2012, 04:44 AM
Ha! Ha! I have to YouTube it - thx for the laugh ladies - ha!

RCwasmadeforme
01-16-2012, 08:11 AM

OMG! That sounds gross! Here's a thought: Do you think the tuna served for more reasons than one! LMAO!

This whole thread is SOOO DAMN FUNNY! I think I need to bookmark it for those days when I am in a somber mood :D. And I haven't even watched the you tube video yet....

RCwasmadeforme
01-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Hahahahaha!! I really hope I don't come across a woman named Fifi anytime soon ha!!

I don't know anyone by that name and it's probably a good thang. But if I ever meet one she will instantly think "what the hell is wrong with her!" as I would be laughing hysterically once she told me her name!

elishaxo
01-16-2012, 08:25 AM
I don't know anyone by that name and it's probably a good thang. But if I ever meet one she will instantly think "what the hell is wrong with her!" as I would be laughing hysterically once she told me her name!

Ha same! I don't know anyone of that name either which I'm quite glad about! I'd be in hysterics as well!

Beachhouse
01-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Omg! The you tube videos are funny. I liked the glove one over the towel. that one guy who gave his a thong had it down. I think my guy would pass out if I asked about this.

sidewalker
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
:eek:
Ok, not what I was expecting this thread to be about.
But I cant stop laughing at the guy who got a cat and named it FIFI.
Thats some scarey right there!

(and no, I aint watchin that video........)
lol

lesliew32
01-16-2012, 05:53 PM
So we talked about a fi-fi the other day. I'm just curious and in need of a laugh. So please share your mans reactions to the questions you ladies asked.

taraadele18
01-16-2012, 06:17 PM
I actually already knew what the fifi was... He's told me about all the things that go on in there. He tells me stuff I do NOT want to know about. He's so silly... I have to tell him... Quit talking, I don't want to know anymore. Lol. He's like yeah I need to shutup. But he still continues. It's hilarious. He gets his alone time in the shower... So he's lucky :). I know our 1st time won't be long, but I know he'll be ready for round 2nd ASAP. :)):))

rose80
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
hilarious! or it will be like american pie where he just gets so excited and yeah... you know the end of the story, wamp wamp!

NGS_lAdY
01-17-2012, 11:15 AM
I already knew of what a "fifi" was but I havent asked my baby if he has one or ever used one because Im sure he has hes been locked up over 10 years so Im sure he has one and uses it ... I

I think its funny tho and I even watched a few of those videos def got me rolling...

Sunflow
01-17-2012, 11:49 AM
We don't get phonecalls, so I wrote him email today:

Ok, Seņor xxxxx... Now comes the confrontation... I have been on PTO, as you know, and now ladies there are hinting that you might have some hanky-panky with this very pale French chick. I think she is French, because of her name is... Quite honestly I am really, terribly upset and shocked, and can't understand this whole thing... Would you really cheat on me with this slut? Seems like everyone on PTO are talking about it and also lot of other ladies have confronted their man, that what the hell is going on!? She seems to be quite a slut, and have hanky-panky with so, so many men, that it is unbelievable! So, what the hell is going on? Are these rumors true? I heard her name is Fifi?

LMAO! Did I get you even for a moment? Ok, the thing is, that in some prison show they talked about Fifi, someone on PTO asked what it was and then soon there were links to Youtube, what it is and how you make it :-D

stoversgirl
01-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Definitely can't wait til babe calls tonight so i can ask him! Omg

stoversgirl
01-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Omg!! He just called. Here was our conversation:

Him: hey babe how are you
Me: good. Mentally disturbed
Him: why?
Me: watched a Youtube video today..
Him: about?
Me: how to make a fifi
Him: (starts crackin up laughing) oh them are easy to make
Me: how would you know?
Him: your hand gets boring. Gotta change it up sometimes!
Me: oh dear lord!

(Started to talk about something else for a few minutes)

Him: you're such a geek baby
Me: I'm the feel?!? You're the one who f****d a rubber glove!!
Him: i have a feeling i will never live this down
Me: your instincts are correct.

he_is_missed
01-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Omg!! He just called. Here was our conversation:

Him: hey babe how are you
Me: good. Mentally disturbed
Him: why?
Me: watched a Youtube video today..
Him: about?
Me: how to make a fifi
Him: (starts crackin up laughing) oh them are easy to make
Me: how would you know?
Him: your hand gets boring. Gotta change it up sometimes!
Me: oh dear lord!

(Started to talk about something else for a few minutes)

Him: you're such a geek baby
Me: I'm the feel?!? You're the one who f****d a rubber glove!!
Him: i have a feeling i will never live this down
Me: your instincts are correct.

hahaha omg that's funny! :) I can't wait to ask!

stoversgirl
01-17-2012, 04:49 PM
hahaha omg that's funny! :) I can't wait to ask!

I meant to say geek not feel! And yeah i couldn't wait to ask him either I'm still laughing!!

m.a.n.'s
01-17-2012, 04:54 PM
O.m.g.!!!!!I just saw the YouTube video! That was hilarious!!! Wow those guys are creative!

WOW!!!

adamsrubberduck
01-17-2012, 05:07 PM
I had the FiFi conversation with my guy on Sunday after the Packers lost the game to the Giants so it was not a good time but I did it anyway.

Me: I have a ? for you
Him: What Baby
Me: Who in the hell is FiFi?
Him: I don't know... I don't know anyone named FiFi.... long pause... OH do you mean what is a FiFi?
Me: No
Him: What do you mean? I don't have a FiFi!
Me: Yes you do!
Him: No I don't. FiFi's are not allowed and if you are caught with one by a co you are going to the hole and you will get more time on your sentence because the co's don't want to touch your jezzle cos they think every body has AIDS.

You could hear everyone in the background laughing like crazy and one guy asked him what I said and he told him.

Him: Where did you get that shit from? You been on prisontalk again?
Me: Of course. That is where I learn all of my prison info
Him: Well I don't have a FiFi cos I'm not doing extra time when I have two hands and besides... that shit is nasty and has germs in it from left over junk
Me: Okay

He was not in a great mood but I had to ask....:D

he_is_missed
01-17-2012, 05:11 PM
I had the FiFi conversation with my guy on Sunday after the Packers lost the game to the Giants so it was not a good time but I did it anyway.

Him: I don't know... I don't know anyone named FiFi.... long pause... OH do you mean what is a FiFi?
Him: No I don't. FiFi's are not allowed and if you are caught with one by a co you are going to the hole and you will get more time on your sentence because the co's don't want to touch your jezzle cos they think every body has AIDS.

You could hear everyone in the background laughing like crazy and one guy asked him what I said and he told him.

Him: Well I don't have a FiFi cos I'm not doing extra time when I have two hands and besides... that shit is nasty and has germs in it from left over junk

hahah Iove that the guys in the background were laughing! and thats crazy that you get more time!

elishaxo
01-17-2012, 06:42 PM

What made me laugh was the word "jezzle" LOL!

he_is_missed
01-17-2012, 07:02 PM
omg I told my friend about this and she put it on her FB!!! hahaha

Beachhouse
01-17-2012, 09:43 PM
The one video said you pop it and toss it all away. Ew. It's not very private since you go through all the trouble to make one. Though if they are doing lotion all the darn time are they super smooth and silky soft? Lolololol

mrsharper17
01-17-2012, 09:53 PM
omg....this is way too funny....some of the guys reactions are killer!!! haha hubby admitted to using one in Juvi but he is weird now. He could do me (if allowed) anywhere at any time. But he cannot take care of himself in there cuz he is weirded out by the other men. He is worried about someone catching him. Even at home he is weird. I caught him once and got a deer in the headlights look. he is too funny

Heliba
01-17-2012, 09:54 PM
OMG! I am seriously laughing my head off at the conversations with your guys!! I was laughing pretty hard before I got to that part, but now I can't stop!!
So, now you have got me wanting to have this conversation with my bf!! If I happen to talk to him tomorrow, I will definitely ask....and will post the conversation here after.
THANKS FOR A GREAT LAUGH, LADIES!!!!!

stoversgirl
01-17-2012, 10:04 PM
OMG! I am seriously laughing my head off at the conversations with your guys!! I was laughing pretty hard before I got to that part, but now I can't stop!!
So, now you have got me wanting to have this conversation with my bf!! If I happen to talk to him tomorrow, I will definitely ask....and will post the conversation here after.
THANKS FOR A GREAT LAUGH, LADIES!!!!!

Yeah i was kinda scared to ask at first but then i thought what the heck why not? And now I'm writing him a letter making fun of him and STILL laughing my butt off. This is way too funny!

he_is_missed
01-17-2012, 10:08 PM
ok so I told my man about this thread and he was dying!! and asked me which ones they showed on YouTube!! and he said a few weeks ago a newer CO found a freshly made one and was shocked that inmates made them and went around to all buildings showing the other COs hahahahh he was about to tell me what was so weird about it before he had to get off lol so I can't wait for my next call hahaha

missjax
01-17-2012, 10:23 PM
I actually already knew what the fifi was... He's told me about all the things that go on in there. He tells me stuff I do NOT want to know about. He's so silly... I have to tell him... Quit talking, I don't want to know anymore. Lol. He's like yeah I need to shutup. But he still continues. It's hilarious. He gets his alone time in the shower... So he's lucky :). I know our 1st time won't be long, but I know he'll be ready for round 2nd ASAP. :)):))

yeah i get all the stories too My man doesnt hide any details he had told me about a fifi before he went to prison again. I literally didn't understand how they make them n hes a tattoo artist n has rubber gloves so he showed me how they make them. I think its safe to say he has used one before lol i mean we are human i dont know anyone who doesnt like sex.

Mrs. Gho$t
01-17-2012, 10:23 PM
PERFECT!!! I watched the video at work. Thankfully no one walked in! Thanks for this great laugh. I'm asking.

Southernsun
01-17-2012, 10:29 PM
This is hilarious laughing so hard which aint good after belly surgery lolololololol

Patty
01-17-2012, 10:48 PM
I think those who were unaware of the FiFi phenomenon now have a good idea of what it is and on that note I will officially close this thread so that the grown folks can get back to appropriate discussions. In the future please remember if you wouldn't talk about it in front of your neighbor's kids, don't post it on PTO. :thumbsup: