View Full Version : He has been moved, and i have mixed feelings about it.

tonyskajungirl
04-29-2004, 11:36 AM
:( :o :) :(
Hello All,
Well it finally happened! My baby was moved to Jackson Diag. this morning. I am having a really hard time with it though. I knew it was coming and thought that I was predared. I even told him last nite that I had a feeling it would be today, and he said he did not think so. Well, when the phone rang this morning I knew before I answered it. When I did answer I got physically sick to my stomach and have been since. His mom who has already had 3 strokes is a basket case and I am all she has to lean on and me being 600 miles away from her makes it even worse. We know it is best and I know that it just makes us one step closer to being able to start our life together, but I am a nervous wreck and will be until I hear from him and know that he is ok. We all know how slow that can be, because he will have to write me a letter. Please keep us in your prayers, I am sure that we will need each and every one that we can get to get us through this nightmare! Thanks again for all of your support! Annette:) :o :( :) :o :(

strongernow
04-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Hang in there hun. The first week or so until you get a letter is the hardest. Well, that and getting used to no phone calls when they are there. I'm sure Tony will be fine, just tell him to keep to himself and do as he's told and he will be just fine. My fiance' had a couple run ins with CO's at Jackson, but then again he is a smart alec so he brought some of that one with his smart remarks LOL.
You can write to Tony right away, look through the posts about GDCP at Jackson for addressing info. and please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions. Just remember, it IS a step forward. Thats what I always remind myself... one step close to him being home :)
((((((hugs))))))

B Dancer
04-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Hang in there. I'll sent some good thoughts your way. Just try and think of this as one baby step in the right direction and soon you'll have a letter and be that much closer to having him back at home with you.

Jennifer_04
04-29-2004, 02:42 PM
hey Annette....maybe our guys will see eachother there....lol. I'm doing alright so far with him being moved. I probably be a wreck in a couple of days without hearing from him. So if I call jackson....they will tell me if he's there or not?? Anywhy....hang in there...I'll be thinking about y'all!
God bless!

tonyskajungirl
04-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the support! Yes I called this morning and they told me that he was there but could not tell me anything else because he was not in the computer yet. They told me to call back after 1 and they would be able to tell me more. They were very nice though. I called back after one and they said yes he was definately there and they gave me the address and his numbers which I already had. So now is the beginning. I guess. Wish me luck!!!! I am not doing so well so far, I am still sick to my stomach. Does this get better? What happens next? Someone, Anyone please tell me what to expect. Annette

Pauley
04-29-2004, 06:17 PM
It is a rollercoster ride, good days and bad days. My baby went to Baldwin, which is a lot more lenient that Jackson, but there are a lot of posts about Jackson and what to expect. I'm sure you will hear from him as soon as he is able to contact you. It is definetely hard, and still is. When he doesn't call, I still think the worst, and can't rest until I hear from him again. I do a lot of praying.
The folks here at PTO are the best. They are my support. I'm sure you will hear from those who have a loved on in Jackson. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

strongernow
04-29-2004, 06:40 PM
Like Pauley said.... expect good days and bad.... I guess that is how life goes.... some days are just better than others... and some are just the pits.
You will survive and we are all here for you :)