View Full Version : 2012 SOL Lockdown Q & A (ONLY)

traviesita
12-28-2011, 11:27 PM
This thread is for QUESTIONS regarding Lock Downs! Please keep ALL chat in the monthly chit chat thread!

Example of what you should post here: "Do inmates receive mail while on LD?"

Example of what you should NOT post here: "I am so sad my husband is on LD :(" (please use chat lounge for this)

This thread is ONLY for direct information about a lockdown. All other will be deleted...

Tepee
02-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Southerners on Yard 1 buildings 1-6 are on lockdown... I have no other info right now but when I find something out I'll post.

Tepee
02-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Ok so apparently there was a minor fight on the yard amongst Southerners. This lockdown is not expected to last long... at least that's what my husband heard.

Stacy's Faith
02-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Anyone know if level 3 is on lockdown again today? Dayroom days and Yard days seem to be inconsistant? Does anyone have inconsistant yard and dayroom days?

Tepee
02-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Anyone know if level 3 is on lockdown again today? Dayroom days and Yard days seem to be inconsistant? Does anyone have inconsistant yard and dayroom days?

Yard 1 buildings 1-6 Southerners are on lockdown.

Yard 2 buildings 7-12 Blacks are on lockdown.

But the C/O's had their TB shots this week so program was interrupted by it.

Stacy's Faith
02-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Thankyou Mrs. Tepee, your great! :)

Tepee
02-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Just found out that Blacks on yard 2 (buildings 7-12) are no longer on lockdown & Southerners on yard 1 (buildings 1-6) are on modify program for another week (@ least that's the rumor).

kevinwife
02-26-2012, 08:12 AM

All the time...I stop waiting for the calls,he said it have something to do with not having enough staff.

Stacy's Faith
02-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi Tepee & Kevinwife...thanks for the reply and update.I guess i need ti stop sressin huh...thanks ladies.

Tepee
03-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Has anyone heard why the Southerners & Northerners are on this lockdown?

First I was told the C/O's claimed a kite was found & that the two classifications were going to go at it. Then I was told that was a fabrication the C/O's just need a reason to justify the lockdown. Then I was told a riot between Southerners & Northerners broke out at Pelican Bay so it was a statewide lockdown for the two classifications.

Has anyone heard anything else?

Tepee
04-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Still wondering if anyone has heard anything about this lockdown involving the Southerners & Northerners.

Tepee
04-10-2012, 04:45 PM
For crying out loud... Can someone tell me what on God's green earth is going on on yard A & B?

They have nearly every classification but whites & Mexican nationals on lockdown.

FilledWithFaith
04-11-2012, 02:05 PM
It was a riot with the blacks and the others last Thursday so the lockdown will probably last a lil while they don't like big fights like that up there

FilledWithFaith
04-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Also any races previously on lockdown will more than likely feel the effect of the current lockdown

LaydeeTevitaS
04-17-2012, 05:40 AM
I made an appointment to see my man thru the email & finally got one but I found out earlier he is in Ad seg. Can my appointment still stand Or do I have to email or call to make another appt? Also Ilis there a walkin?

Tepee
04-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I made an appointment to see my man thru the email & finally got one but I found out earlier he is in Ad seg. Can my appointment still stand Or do I have to email or call to make another appt? Also Ilis there a walkin?

If he's in Ad Seg you can't be a walk-in you must have an appointment.

If I remember correctly you can call on Wednesday to get that appointment.

Oh & no your current confirmation for a contact visit will not get you in for an Ad Seg visit.

LaydeeTevitaS
04-18-2012, 02:17 AM
Being in Ad seg can he make phone calls? Havent heard from him since the riot with the blacks last Wednesday. Also can he recieve letters?

Tepee
04-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Being in Ad seg can he make phone calls? Havent heard from him since the riot with the blacks last Wednesday. Also can he recieve letters?

No he won't be able to make phone calls... All privileges are taken away from them. He should be able to still write unless he has no supplies.

IronKitten
04-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Please bear with me as this is my very first post and this is all new to me. How do I determine which facility or building my boyfriend is in? If he is in Ad-Seg, how long will it take him to receive my letters? I've sent a writing pad, envelopes and stamps, will he get it if he's in Ad-Seg? Will he be provided with something to write with? Sorry, I'm completely lost.

femmefatale76
07-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know.if solano is on lock down? My husband.d hasn't called for 4 days and.today is the 5th...not like.him. if anyone has any info that would be helpful! :))

forever&always

Crazy In Love
07-19-2012, 03:48 PM
You could try calling the visitor information hotline at 1 800 374 8474 hope this helps you out. :)

Tepee
07-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Does anyone know.if solano is on lock down? My husband.d hasn't called for 4 days and.today is the 5th...not like.him. if anyone has any info that would be helpful! :))

forever&always

As far as I know the facility is not on lockdown. You could call the main phone line and speak to records and see if your husbands housing has been changed... If it has verify what that housing is (i.e. mainline or ad Seg)...

Or it could be something as easy as he hasn't been able to sign up for phones or he's missing day room due to work or medical appointments and hasn't been able to get on...

Good luck! I hope this helps!

femmefatale76
07-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks girls! He called today :) he couldn't get day room...and some.drama.

forever&always

Tepee
07-20-2012, 07:12 AM
Thanks girls! He called today :) he couldn't get day room...and some.drama.

forever&always

That's great to hear! Not the drama but that he got the chance to call... :-)

Veronicaweb
08-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Is Solano on lockdown? Haven't heard anything from him in the last few days. This is making me very worried

krc1abc1
08-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Solano has been on lockdown or modified program this week. Don't know if they are off yet.

Tepee
08-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Is Solano on lockdown? Haven't heard anything from him in the last few days. This is making me very worried

Yards A & B all races are on lockdown & yards C & D, Southern & Northern Hispanics are locked down...

Sunday123
08-26-2012, 05:03 PM

Yes they are until further notice. You can always get updates here from Mrs. Tepee.

Sunday123
08-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Yards A & B all races are on lockdown & yards C & D, Southern & Northern Hispanics are locked down...

Hi...how are you? Can I take a cane to lean on if I have to wait in line before we go in? I can't stand for very long with arthritis and I have to lean on something. It's not from a Dr, because I don't have insurance. I can leave it with them, I don't need it to go into visiting.

Tepee
08-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi...how are you? Can I take a cane to lean on if I have to wait in line before we go in? I can't stand for very long with arthritis and I have to lean on something. It's not from a Dr, because I don't have insurance. I can leave it with them, I don't need it to go into visiting.

I'm doing well... Thank you! I'm hoping this lockdown is over soon... I hope everything is going well for you also.

The C/O's are not allowed to hold on to anything... They would require you to take it back to your car... There are benches to sit on while we wait... And the wait normally isn't too long...
:-)

Sunday123
08-26-2012, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Tepee;6921421]I'm doing well... Thank you! I'm hoping this lockdown is over soon... I hope everything is going well for you also.

The C/O's are not allowed to hold on to anything... They would require you to take it back to your car... There are benches to sit on while we wait... And the wait normally isn't too long...

Great! Thanks so much. Now that I'm 65 I guess I'm falling apart. Unfortunately it sucks!!! Ha-ha! I try to walk every day but I don't always make it especially in this heat. I know what you mean about the lockdown, he called me last Sunday night and we were both so silly and excited because we were suppose to meet, but didn't.

Barb

Sunday123
08-27-2012, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=BarbieV;6921469][QUOTE=Tepee;6921421]I'm doing well... Thank you! I'm hoping this lockdown is over soon... I hope everything is going well for you also.

Sunday123
08-27-2012, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=BarbieV;6921295]

Tepee
08-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Tuesday- 8/28/2012

Yards A & B, Level III is still no movement at this
time...meaning lockdown is still in effect. No word yet about this weekend Sept. 1 & 2, please be sure to continue to check the visiting hotline prior to visiting as changes can occur at ANY time.

Yards C & D (Level II), Southern and Northern Hispanics are also locked down, all others have normal visiting.

Scheduled Family Visits are still being honored (that means conjugal, overnight Family Visiting )

woodysbestie
09-02-2012, 01:47 PM
So my bestfriend is in Yard A and has been on lockdown since hte 13th. How long is the average lockdown. Hes a northner and they are still on lockdown. Is there a max amount of time? Also is mail delayed when your there in lockdown I just got a letter he wrote me on the 15th. Please any reply will help

Tepee
09-02-2012, 02:56 PM
So my bestfriend is in Yard A and has been on lockdown since hte 13th. How long is the average lockdown. Hes a northner and they are still on lockdown. Is there a max amount of time? Also is mail delayed when your there in lockdown I just got a letter he wrote me on the 15th. Please any reply will help

Umm... We've been here at Solano a little over a year and the longest lockdown we've endured has been about 6 weeks. Lockdowns can last as long as the yard Captain thinks it is necessary.

Mail normally isn't effected by the lockdown coming out to us but mail going in to the inmates normally take about 3 weeks to get to them.

woodysbestie
09-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Anyone no if the northerners are still on lockdown in yard A. does anyone know how much longer they will b on lockdown

danaestrada2013
09-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Can anyone tell how long these lock downs take? I haven't been able to talk to my husband seems like a month.

Tepee
09-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Can anyone tell how long these lock downs take? I haven't been able to talk to my husband seems like a month.

Well right now ONLY Southerners and Northerners are on lockdown as of today all other races on all the yards have come up...

As for how long the Southerners and the Northerners will be down is questionable... I got a letter today from my husband (who is a Southerner) and he said the rumor is another two weeks. Rumors are just that... rumors... the yard Captain has the finally say...

But from my understanding all the interviews and searches have taken place so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

danaestrada2013
09-14-2012, 08:48 PM
[quote=Tepee;6941331]Well right now ONLY Southerners and Northerners are on lockdown as of today all other races on all the yards have come up...

As for how long the Southerners and the Northerners will be down is questionable... I got a letter today from my husband (who is a Southerner) and he said the rumor is another two weeks. Rumors are just that... rumors... the yard Captain has the finally say...

But from my understanding all the interviews and searches have taken place so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer

Thank you Its a long time since I was able to see him.

danaestrada2013
09-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Thank you Its been hard not being able to see or talk to him. Now at least there some hope. Thank you again.

FilledWithFaith
09-20-2012, 08:49 PM
FYI
There was a riot this afternoon on the level 3 side between the blacks and whites. More than likely no visits anytime soon for these inmates

lilmama415
09-22-2012, 02:28 AM
I really Hope everybody is ok.I havent heard from my man and im really worried.I have an appt Sunday...i really Hope i get to see him and he is ok.:-(

FilledWithFaith
09-22-2012, 04:40 AM
More than likely no visits for anyone this wknd except already scheduled family visits. I'm thinking this one will be at least a month. I always expect the worst but pray for the best when dealing with CDC.

IronKitten
09-26-2012, 03:30 PM
More than likely no visits for anyone this wknd except already scheduled family visits. I'm thinking this one will be at least a month. I always expect the worst but pray for the best when dealing with CDC.

Have there been any updates on this lockdown?:confused:

krc1abc1
09-27-2012, 04:02 PM
It is possible that the level 2 B/W will come off lockdown today.