View Full Version : He got moved!

Jennifer_04
04-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Just got a phone call from my baby's cell mate. He got sent south...i guess sometime this morning. His friend didn't seem to think he was going to Jackson...not really sure why,but we'll see. Maybe Coastal. I'm surprisingly happy about this. I was just telling my mom not an hour ago that Kurt had planned on one of his friends calling me when he got moved! Crazy huh? I'm scared for him too......a new place to get used to. He was doing real well at the county jail he was at. Anyway,just wanted to share.

God bless

strongernow
04-27-2004, 07:44 PM
I was actually relieved when my fiance' got transfered out of county jail, too. I think that's because it is a step forward in the slow process. I'm sur ehe will adjust just fine wherever he goes, just tell him to keep his head up and do what he's told :)

Jennifer_04
04-27-2004, 07:56 PM
I will tell him....even though he already knows I'll tell him again and again haha!
Thanks stronger,God bless

LORNA
04-27-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm happy for you Jennifer.

lilivoryangel
04-28-2004, 10:58 AM
Yes, I was glad when my husband was out of county. It is a step closer to home! I am glad he had someone to call you. I am sure he will be fine anywhere he goes so long as he is putting the Lord first,that is the key to getting through this.