View Full Version : Anyone From Beaver County, PA

Pinecone300
04-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi,
Just wondering if there are people out there from Beaver County that may be going thru the same situations. I'm from Beaver county i live in Beaver and i'm here if anyone needs to talk. My boyfriend is currently in SCI Graterford which is about 6 hours from here but will be moving soon hopefully. So maybe let's here a little about you and if any one ever needs to talk just start talking i'm always here to listen. Heck maybe we can even get together for a bite to eat or coffee..well hope to hear from some people...Keep your head up!:thumbsup:

Kate.

Zewskislady
04-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Hi pinecone... yes, Graterford is a ways away from you that is for sure... I dont live in Beaver, but it is just down the road from me. Beaver Valley Mall... Go there often... PTO is great and I am sure youll find many good people here to help you through the tough times... I know I do. Take care!

tls842003
04-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Yes I live in New Brighton. Feel free to contact me anytime you need to.

CrisieD
04-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Hello pinecone and everyone, I'm still here in good ole' Aliquippa, if anyone needs to talk you can pm me too.

Pinecone300
04-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Well it's nice to see there are some people around us that we can vent to if needed. Maybe sometime we can get together and have a women's vent night even if we chat in a room on line or actually get together. Sometimes just nice to talk. Also wanted to see how everyone is holding up...i actually get to go visit my boyfriend for the first time in two months on sat. So i will be alot better after this weekend, well i hope all is well for everyone!:)

CrisieD
04-27-2004, 11:40 PM
To bad all our men aren't in the same prison!

tls842003
04-28-2004, 05:29 PM
Yes that would be nice CrisieD, then maybe we could all car pool to visits!!!

I've thought about that also Pinecone but isn't it true that inmates are not allowed to associate with other inmates after they are released? If that's true, that would suck when our men came home.... we wouldn't be able to hang out any longer.

Pinecone300
04-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Well i don't know how true that is how can they control who you are friends with because you would be my friend not his. An you boyfriend would just happen to have some of the same history as mine. But i'm not quite sure about that rule, i'm just in a bad situation right now because my boyfriends mom (the person that put him there) wrote him a letter telling him that she is going to the parole board and tell them that she is afraid for her life. My boyfriend is not violent and not a violent offender i don't know what to do i called his parole officer but i'm not even sure what he can do. I want a pfa on her so she can't have any contact with us but i don't know if that will work. Any advice would be great.
thanks

KLC722
04-30-2004, 11:11 PM
I Live In Pgh Pa, My Fiance Is Currently In Chester Pa.not Far From Graterford (he Spent Hole Time There, Since Chester Does Not Have A Hole) I Would Love To Hook Up With Anyone Heading That Way, I Have Not Seen My Fiance Since Dec. When They Moved Him From Rockview. Miss Him Horribly.

Zewskislady
05-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Well, i think it is great we have so many of us here in close proximity. We should all try and get together for a chat or what not... as for the inmates not allowed to associate with inmates.... well thats true, but... we arent inmates *chuckles*

CrisieD
05-01-2004, 07:23 PM
There are alot of rules with the whole Parole thing, but I don't think my husband ever paid them any mind. Especially because 3 of his closest friends are all in prison and they were all on parole at one time together. They say there not allowed in bars either but we were, the thing is if you see your po,cop, or someone you know can get you banged up you have to try to dip and dodge! Its funny but my husband was good for that!

I also wanted to say whenever you guys want to chat or meet up at the closest restaurant, club, or even mall just let me know, I am game. I have to kids so its not very often I get to be by myself (which I think would be boring) so if I can get out and talk to people all in the same situation as myself then hell its better then me talking to myself! LOL :D

Pinecone300
05-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Well i finally got to see my man for the first time in two months and it was nice, I will be heading out that way again on the 15th unless he gets moved which is suppose to be getting moved but i will let you know. Hell i hate going by myself so i'm game. But i will let you know either way if i'm going or not. And i'm game to hook up for a night out or night in to just chill and talk. Hope everyone is doing well !!:)

BryansGRRL
05-03-2004, 11:07 AM
FINALLY y'all come out of the woodwork!:D I been looking for going on 2 yrs,Bryan is at SCI PGH!

Pinecone300
05-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Well Just wanted to see how everyone is holding up...i just got to see my man this week hopefully will get to see him next week. To releave some stress i'm having a Female Toy party it's called a slumber pary. He thought it was funny that i'm having a party like that but i told him got to do what one's got to do. Also can buy some fun things for when he gets out. If anyone would want details on having one let me know i can put you in contact with the local Slumber Party rep there is only a few in this area. Well i hope everyone is in good spirits and keeping there heads up. talk to you later
katie:p

Pinecone300
05-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Well just wanted to see how everyone in the Beaver County and close area's were doing..Hope everyone is hanging in there i am just barely but trying to keep good spirit...heck even shoping thearpy isn't working for me any more. If anyone would want to talk it would be great..hopefully talk to you later

bfawayinpa
05-10-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm no where near beaver co. but i'm still here if anyone wants to talk.i'm in york , pa. its southern pa