View Full Version : Happy Monday 4/26/04

Charliesgirl
04-26-2004, 12:03 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D ....Got 2 letters from Charlie today... i am so excited!! He is doing OK, so he says...He told me he may have to parole out to his sister first before he can come to NY.. His max date isnt til Aug.06, but just in case he gets released early should I start any contact with the Parole Board here? It is in the same town i work in so its not out of my way..Any body know??Even tho its cold and rainy here, I have sunshine in my heart cause of the letters... You all have a great day. I have to get ready to go to work..

Jennifer_04
04-26-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm really starting to LOVE Mondays lol! All my mail catches up with me, I got 2 letters today as well! Yeah,plus i have Mondays off haha! Hope there is sunshine in everone's heart today.

God bless!

strongernow
04-26-2004, 07:33 PM
Well no letters for me, but I did get a phone call :D
It was an incredibly good phone call... wonderful conversation...

spyda
04-26-2004, 07:37 PM
Congrats on the letters! :D

Charliesgirl
04-26-2004, 08:37 PM
cant wait to get a phone call again soon. Hope I dont have to wait 6 months

spyda
04-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I hope you don't have to wait that long girl! =) I wish I had some answers for you but I am sure some1 will come along that does. Either way congrats on the letters, isn't that a grrreat feeling??? Letters are the best! :D

Charliesgirl
04-26-2004, 09:09 PM
thanks spyda....letters are great, at least I heard from him

strongernow
04-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Pam...
I got my first phone call the day Chris transfered from Jackson to Rogers :) I think all Charlie has to do is put you on his list while he is at GDCP and all of that transfers to the permanent destination with them.

Charliesgirl
04-27-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks PJ, he told me in the letter that he has put me on his list.How long did you have to wait? Its been only 2 weeks and Im having withdrawals...

strongernow
04-27-2004, 11:13 AM
They can't call from Jackson during their diagnostics/classification. The only time they are allowed to call out from Jackson is after they have been there 5 months, which most do not stay that long unless the get turned over to the GDCP-Permanent, and then that is one call a month through the Chaplain.
It took Chris 8 weeks to go through Jackson and then I finally got a phone call. Hang in there, hopefully it won't be long :) You can plan on the least of 6 weeks though since that is how long it takes to complete the diagnostics.