View Full Version : Carswell Info- I surrender in Jan 2012

jay12496
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
I have to surrender myself to the Carswell facility on January 17,2012. I just had a baby and she will be almost 2mths old when I leave. I have two other kids that are 8yrs and 4yrs old. The other bad part is that my husband has already self surrendered to the Big Spring federal prison camp. We both have been sentence to 21mths. I'm glad that I will be able to see my kids on a regular basis but I will not get to see or talk with my hubby. I wanted to know if there was anything in place such as skype for married couples who are in custody. Any other information about these facilities would be greatly apperciated.

Thank You

shellyhurtt
12-10-2011, 12:45 PM
My Mother is in Carswell a the camp and sadly there is nothing like that in place except for writing emails and letters. You will have phone calls but not between facilities.
Best of luck to you!!!!

cjett3276
01-05-2012, 09:14 PM
I have to surrender myself to the Carswell facility on January 17,2012. I just had a baby and she will be almost 2mths old when I leave. I have two other kids that are 8yrs and 4yrs old. The other bad part is that my husband has already self surrendered to the Big Spring federal prison camp. We both have been sentence to 21mths. I'm glad that I will be able to see my kids on a regular basis but I will not get to see or talk with my hubby. I wanted to know if there was anything in place such as skype for married couples who are in custody. Any other information about these facilities would be greatly apperciated.

Thank You

My wife surrendered on Jan. 3rd. We live to far away to visit her. Its very sad. Just keep your head up. God will get you through...

cort
03-16-2012, 04:08 PM
My Mother is in Carswell a the camp and sadly there is nothing like that in place except for writing emails and letters. You will have phone calls but not between facilities.
Best of luck to you!!!!

I saw your message and wondered if your mom is May? I just left the camp in September.....let me know because I would love to find out how she and others are doing....thank you