View Full Version : Husband on restriction - Goodman Unit Texas Prison

revolm2008
12-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Found out yesterday my husband got 2weeks restriction, I didn't get full details but something about being in the restroom and not being on time to lunch? What does restriction mean exactly? Will he be able to receive mail? Make calls? Is he isolated from everyone else? :( is is at the goodman unit in tdc. I'm worried!!!!

I lift my eyes up, my help comes from The Lord!

BritneyGiggles
12-01-2011, 08:05 PM
I dont think that thts reason enough to restrict him from getting mail and being able to make calls or get visits from you. He probably cant do stuff as often or has to be on locked down im not sure. And also it depends on where ur at.

Im in ny my man was in the hole/box and he still could get visits . . And make calls and get my mail. he was a pain in the ass to the COs to make sure of it

Laera4015
12-01-2011, 08:50 PM
My husband just got put on activity restrictions also. He got some stupid violation for not having his shirt tucked in! I almost couldnt bring myself to believe that, but he mailed me his violation form.... I was like OMG if a untucked shirt is the least those cos gotta deal with in a max security prison, they must have that place "on lock"! Thats one of the stupidest things ive ever heard of! Anyways, for him, it is just that he doesnt get to do things like going outside and stuff like that, and hes not SUPOSE to use the phones.... He will still get his mail and all that! Its just an "extracoricular" restriction. Ps im a horrible speller! Lol

BritneyGiggles
12-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Omg wow. . . Smh its seems like they are just trying to find anything to bother our men! That is stupid i agree.

One time they beat my man down with clubs. Lol because he was cursing me out on the phone. Finally he got what was coming to him! Lol jp but no im sorry to hear that when does he get off restriction?

Laera4015
12-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Omg wow. . . Smh its seems like they are just trying to find anything to bother our men! That is stupid i agree.

One time they beat my man down with clubs. Lol because he was cursing me out on the phone. Finally he got what was coming to him! Lol jp but no im sorry to hear that when does he get off restriction?

Wow.... Thats crazy! Not sayin its right for him to curse u on the phone, and he shouldnt be "punished" for that (lol), but dam, u have the option to hang up on his az! YOU shoulda been the one with the option to "punish" him, NOT THEM! Obviously, it wasnt that serious to you, cuz you didnt hang up, so what gives them the right to be in ya'llz business? Just sayin! Lol.

Anyways, he gets off restriction next sunday.... And i agree.... They look for anything to get them in "trouble" its BS!

Southernsun
01-27-2012, 09:55 PM
I hate this restriction stuff good grief..my baby on store restriction so his bunk mate got some extra stuff and GAVE it to him this morning then CO come in and take it away .....really that was the others guys $ now neither get it.....it was freaking snacks cause they don't do lunch on the weekends ..... I try to be positive but dang that's got me down

lovemipapi
01-28-2012, 01:10 AM
they have a ton of rules and when they aren't followed they do put them on differ kinds of restriction... i dont think it wuld be mail restriction tho... most likely it's for goin outside and or maybe even spending in the store wont be able to purchase any extra's or something to that affect.
they have sum crazy to us rules, however i'm sure sum of them are set in place for sum reason or nother! not so much to jus mess w/our guys...

hang in there...try not to worry to much till you kno wat his restrictions are...but it's safe to say you can send mail and he'll get it!