View Full Version : Transport?

irishcanuk
12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Just a question for those of you with loved ones in Warkworth, can you tell me is there a bus or train that travels from Kingston, Peterborough, Belleville or anywhere? Apart from a car how do you get there?

kaps
12-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Just a question for those of you with loved ones in Warkworth, can you tell me is there a bus or train that travels from Kingston, Peterborough, Belleville or anywhere? Apart from a car how do you get there?

not sure Irish but i have heard of the bus thru johnhoward...ill look for the link..also do u know of anyone that has or had a loved one in joyceville? its in kingston and since im from windsor id love to chat with someone in common...thank you
kaps:)

irishcanuk
12-02-2011, 10:32 AM
hey kaps, thanks for that. my fella was in joyceville many years ago and was at Kingston up until this summer. He is now in Warkworth which is why I am asking about transportation. I'm familiar with the train route to get to kingston but once I get there I haven't a clue how to get to Warkworth. I could rent a car but it seems daft to do that and have it sit outside the Institution while I am at a PFV..... Hope things are going okay for you........

themom
12-02-2011, 12:41 PM
My son is there and I just drive it. It is sort of in the middle of no where.

Molly1
12-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Warkworth Pen is over an hour from Kingston. Warkworth itself is a small village of about 2500 people and the prison is about 4 miles outside of the village of Warkworth. It's truly in the middle of nowhere. I'm from that area and used to live in Warkworth itself so if you need any information send me a private message. :)