View Full Version : Trying to visit on Sunday Jan 1st, 2011- Kingston (Frontenac)

Freedakid
11-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey Everyone,

Im trying to get up to Frontenac for Jan 1st for a day visit. 830am to 4pm. If anyone is driving up pls message me and I'd be glad to share costs. I can also rent a vehicle but it can get pretty pricey....If you don't drive and you're interested in sharing rental costs pls message me for details. Closeby institutions are : joycevile, collins bay, and MAU is somewhat along the way.

sandry
11-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey Everyone,

Im trying to get up to Frontenac for Jan 1st for a day visit. 830am to 4pm. If anyone is driving up pls message me and I'd be glad to share costs. I can also rent a vehicle but it can get pretty pricey....If you don't drive and you're interested in sharing rental costs pls message me for details. Closeby institutions are : joycevile, collins bay, and MAU is somewhat along the way.

Just so you know there are NO visits on Sunday December 25th or Sunday Jan. 1st. I was just there (FRONTENAC) on the weekend to see my son and there were BIG signs posted everywhere with the info Highlighted. Those weekends only the Saturday- Dec. 24th and Dec. 31st are open for visits.
Sorry to disappoint you but thought you should know.
sandy:angry:

Freedakid
12-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi Sandry, Awww that's sooo dissapointing :( Please let me know if you are anyone you know is planning a trip up there. I just found out we need 6 more regular visits before our PFV's are approved so I'd like to visit as often as possible. I'm open to sharing the gas costs and driving if required.

sandry
12-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi Sandry, Awww that's sooo dissapointing :( Please let me know if you are anyone you know is planning a trip up there. I just found out we need 6 more regular visits before our PFV's are approved so I'd like to visit as often as possible. I'm open to sharing the gas costs and driving if required.

Sorry but i won't be going again for awhile- such a long drive and winter is coming. I may have to go in January for his parole hearing. Looking forward to parole but not the drive in winter.:(

missingmymuffin
12-28-2011, 10:44 PM
where do u live ?

sandry
01-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I live an hour west of Barrie.
where do u live ?

sandry
01-22-2012, 02:56 PM
I live an hour west of Barrie. :)

where do u live ?