View Full Version : Riverhead - appropriate sweatpants

Teo
11-27-2011, 11:04 AM
RIverhead County Jail, allows inmates 2 pairs of sweat pants, that must meet the following guidelines - white or green, no pockets, no drawstrings, no logos. I can not find sweats without a drawstring. Does anyone know of any stores (the closer to Huntington, the better) that stock sweat pants that meet the above guidelines? Thanks in advance

Momma Ann
11-27-2011, 01:32 PM
you just have to look. You can always cut out the drawsting. I suggest a Walmart.

MissBehavinn
12-01-2011, 03:08 PM
RIverhead County Jail, allows inmates 2 pairs of sweat pants, that must meet the following guidelines - white or green, no pockets, no drawstrings, no logos. I can not find sweats without a drawstring. Does anyone know of any stores (the closer to Huntington, the better) that stock sweat pants that meet the above guidelines? Thanks in advance

Try Macys or JCPenney. They should have good stuff there. Maybe even Target, but I haven't been there in a while so I'm not so sure.

desposgirl
12-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Try Macys or JCPenney. They should have good stuff there. Maybe even Target, but I haven't been there in a while so I'm not so sure.
There is a store on Main Street in Riverhead called Jeans Town that carries all the stuff that the prisons excepts.:) Good Luck (-:

desposgirl
12-01-2011, 04:35 PM
There is a store on Main Street in Riverhead called Jeans Town that carries all the stuff that the prisons excepts.:) Good Luck (-:
And the main street isnt far from the jail at all.

Franphil
02-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Had to buy my husband sweats for post surgical, found warm gray ones at Walmart. For $15--they do have drawstrings but also elastic, so you can cut out the strings.

JennysLink
02-27-2012, 04:50 PM

Go to Jean Town in Patchogue! It's right on Main St and they cater to all inmate clothing! They are cheap too! Better off with going Green color

JennysLink
02-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Had to buy my husband sweats for post surgical, found warm gray ones at Walmart. For $15--they do have drawstrings but also elastic, so you can cut out the strings.

Gray is not allowed at Suffolk! White or Green Only! Jeans Town in Patchogue is best bet, also not far from the jail, about 15 min. I don't think the Riverhead one is open any longer as the only has already closed two stores one in Sayville and one in Mastic