Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Hair Color: Black
ETHNICITY: Native American
===================================
[personal info edited - please PM for details]

Nation: Northern Cheyenne

He would be very happy to receive mail and thankful for the opportunity to
make friends.
He has no one to write to him at all . He could truly use some support.

If you are looking for penpals, please consider writing either of them.

Thank you,

bjustice

odelljrg
04-23-2004, 07:05 PM
I can contact them both through my nation wide letter ministry to inmates. I write to inmates all over the country. as well as do weekly in-prison volunteering/mentoring. so I will contact them soon. God bless

katnau
04-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Hello,

thanks for sharing the addresses. Im going to write them. Have a nice Sunday!

bjustice
04-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Greetings,

Here is another prisoner looking for penpals:

Race: Native American: Rosebud Lakota Sioux

6 ft. tall, brown eyes, black hair, was raised in Glendale, AZ.

Birth Date : February 22, 1975

He is currently serving a 16 and a half year prison sentence in
Arizona. He will be elgible for release in the year 2008-09 at the age
of 33. He is incarcerated at a "Super Maximum" Security lock down
facility known as S.M.U. II (Special Management Unit #2). It is one of
the most secure and draconian type lock down facilities in the United
States. He spends nearly 24 hours of every day locked in a 10 by 8 foot
windowless cell with unpainted gray walls. No interaction with any
other prisoners, even eating in his cell. The cell lights are kept
burning bright 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Three times a week he
gets five minutes of water for a shower and shave. Every other day, if
he's lucky, he spends an hour in a recreation/exercise area - a 12
by 20 foot empty room with 20 foot high walls and a mesh crate ceiling.
No exercise equipment whatsoever is provided. Since he got there in
August of 2001, he has not seen the sun, moon, or stars. No prisoner
is permitted to possess any type of job. So for prisoners like him
that have no source of income or family support, it is sometimes
difficult obtaining basic necessities such as hygiene products and
writing materials. This facility is designed to inflict hardships on
prisoners' mental, physical, and spiritual well being.

Due to his very restrictive environment, his only hobby is drawing
artwork with simple black ink pen on whatever paper is accessible to
him.

bjustice

Aya
04-28-2004, 10:08 AM
JUST FOR THE RECORD

This man is listed as mexican american and the state of AZ is pretty accurate in listing inmates with the right ethnicity.

Greetings,

Here is another prisoner looking for penpals:

Race: Native American: Rosebud Lakota Sioux

6 ft. tall, brown eyes, black hair, was raised in Glendale, AZ.

Birth Date : February 22, 1975

He is currently serving a 16 and a half year prison sentence in
Arizona. He will be elgible for release in the year 2008-09 at the age
of 33. He is incarcerated at a "Super Maximum" Security lock down
facility known as S.M.U. II (Special Management Unit #2). It is one of
the most secure and draconian type lock down facilities in the United
States. He spends nearly 24 hours of every day locked in a 10 by 8 foot
windowless cell with unpainted gray walls. No interaction with any
other prisoners, even eating in his cell. The cell lights are kept
burning bright 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Three times a week he
gets five minutes of water for a shower and shave. Every other day, if
he's lucky, he spends an hour in a recreation/exercise area - a 12
by 20 foot empty room with 20 foot high walls and a mesh crate ceiling.
No exercise equipment whatsoever is provided. Since he got there in
August of 2001, he has not seen the sun, moon, or stars. No prisoner
is permitted to possess any type of job. So for prisoners like him
that have no source of income or family support, it is sometimes
difficult obtaining basic necessities such as hygiene products and
writing materials. This facility is designed to inflict hardships on
prisoners' mental, physical, and spiritual well being.

Due to his very restrictive environment, his only hobby is drawing
artwork with simple black ink pen on whatever paper is accessible to
him.

bjustice

bjustice
04-28-2004, 03:02 PM
He is what he says. I know him personally. If you want to know more about his heritage, feel free to write him. He was adopted, like many Lakota children, and grew up far from his people. I have more information but I am not about to post his story here. Anyone who is interested is welcome to write him.

bjustice

albajo
05-07-2004, 08:50 PM
hi ya;ll i have the most wonderful loveing young indain man looking for pen pals; he writes me all the time and i wright him back ; i owe him for my sons life; the guards were beating buckie in the hall and it had went on for awhile from what buckie told me chris started slamming things around in his cell to get the quards attention drew away from buckie; it worked and he got a royal beating as well he was at polk but thank god hes been moved to morgantion; hes 22 yrs old black hair black eyesabout 6 ft tall? weighs around 165 and this kid has no family who will contact him noone to wright him noone to send him a doller; on the months i have a few dollers left over i send him 10.00 so he can buy stamps and a little something for himself; hes a lumbee indian and i thank some of ya;ll will just take him to heart like i have; its hard when you have noone and your family has abandoned you ;ok thats enough i will give you his address and please wright him and you can make your own decision on his good heart

any one who can do a person serch wright him hes looking for his sister hasent heard from her in several yrs he can provide ya;ll with all the info; so please wright him; i told him to hold his mail to me until i wrote him again as im going into the hospital monday and theres noone to pick up the mail and i didnt want him to thank id abandoned him as well thank ya;ll i know some of you will wright him tell him i asked you to wright; he will be so grateful for any mail again thanks to you all

kim48
07-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Hi, I am writing to Joel. He is a very intelligent, talented person. He sent me a picture and he definitely is Indian. He also explained his heritage to me. Also sent me a beautiful religious drawing for me and my family. I am enjoying having him as a penpal.

albajo
07-12-2004, 08:56 AM
hey everyone; i hope some of yall have done some wrighting to my little friend he needs the support of good people his address and info is posted above thanks and god bless

Lucidity
07-14-2004, 06:58 AM
I write to the older inmates, and usually the ones who get no mail. So if you come across anyone like that, keep me in mind.

Dee

albajo
07-14-2004, 10:37 AM
well thats a good thing and very sweet of you; i know mail call is important; but i know theres someone who will help send this kid war child some mail; hes a keeper and a all around good kid who messed up his life and is now paying the ultamate price of prison; so thanks in advance any mail would be welcome and you would be a blessing to him so you both win enyway thats the way i see it love and prayers albajo

bjustice
07-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Hi, I'm very happy that Joel is now your penpal. He is truly a great person to
correspond with! And yes, he is definitely Indian. It must be really hard to keep one's sanity in isolation but he really has a strong spirit.

With best wishes from
bjustice

Hi, I am writing to Joel. He is a very intelligent, talented person. He sent me a picture and he definitely is Indian. He also explained his heritage to me. Also sent me a beautiful religious drawing for me and my family. I am enjoying having him as a penpal.

shiningstar2
08-11-2004, 12:22 PM
hi hope that your doing well im a little older but would love to be your pen pal

Wingy
08-17-2004, 05:28 PM
My Gokoko's oldest and best friend could use a pen pal...Gokoko tells me that Bruce has that look on him now...the "i give up look." :( Gokoko and Bruce have been participants in the same circle for about 10 years...of all the people gokoko has met in prison Bruce is the one he respects and cares for the most. Bruce is of Choctaw heritage..

Bruce writes:

"Hello!! [personal info edited - please PM for details]

. I'll be 45 in April. I am 5'8" with brown hair and brown eyes. I have been incarcerated since 1987. I havent written to anyone outside my family for quite some time.

I have two sons the oldest is in Iraq right now. His name is Bruce Russel Paul Haymaker. My youngest, Timothy Kevin Haymaker is in the last year of high school.

I have his picture and his address. Gokoko sent me this letter Bruce wrote, with the picture, in the hopes i could find him a pen pal. PM if you are interested and i can tell you more and send the picture.
thanks!!!

They have been living with my mother, their grandmother most of their life. I get to see them regular. My oldest is in the army. He was stationed in Germany before he went into Iraq..

I only hope this will interest someone and I can only get better with practice. My all your days be full of life and sunny.

Sincerely,

softheart
08-18-2004, 03:37 AM
PTO has partnered with lost vault, I would suggest that you place a free ad at www.lostvault.com

softie

BunnyLV
08-18-2004, 08:24 AM
Wondered if this thread would ever come over to the Pen Pal Forum. Thanks, Softheart!

I also have a Native American lesbian who is looking for romance if anyone knows any lesbians of any ethnicity. :)

Lancer
09-22-2013, 11:18 PM
hi ya;ll i have the most wonderful loveing young indain man looking for pen pals; he writes me all the time and i wright him back ; i owe him for my sons life; the guards were beating buckie in the hall and it had went on for awhile from what buckie told me chris started slamming things around in his cell to get the quards attention drew away from buckie; it worked and he got a royal beating as well he was at polk but thank god hes been moved to morgantion; hes 22 yrs old black hair black eyesabout 6 ft tall? weighs around 165 and this kid has no family who will contact him noone to wright him noone to send him a doller; on the months i have a few dollers left over i send him 10.00 so he can buy stamps and a little something for himself; hes a lumbee indian and i thank some of ya;ll will just take him to heart like i have; its hard when you have noone and your family has abandoned you ;ok thats enough i will give you his address and please wright him and you can make your own decision on his good heart

any one who can do a person serch wright him hes looking for his sister hasent heard from her in several yrs he can provide ya;ll with all the info; so please wright him; i told him to hold his mail to me until i wrote him again as im going into the hospital monday and theres noone to pick up the mail and i didnt want him to thank id abandoned him as well thank ya;ll i know some of you will wright him tell him i asked you to wright; he will be so grateful for any mail again thanks to you all

Awwwh, send me his address please, is he still incarcerated?

lisainengland
09-23-2013, 05:23 AM
This thread is dated 2004 so I suggest you look through our penpal ad section if you are interested in finding a penpal :thumbsup: