View Full Version : PDA - got carried away, guards ended visit. What's going to happen?

Mrs.T.
11-05-2011, 09:28 PM
PDA - got carried away, guards ended visit. What's going to happen?
I had a great visit but I have a horrible feeling in my gut that something may happen with our visiting status. We recently just went back to regular sitting bcuz the dog sat on my shoes??? (I dont "party" and work in an office; no clue how that happened but I never want to go back to assigned seating.
Before anyone gets the wrong idea we were kissing OUTSIDE and there was nobody around or kids outside; I never thought Id be the type to get carried away but its been a long 18 months so far and shit happens. We didnt think the cam could see us but apparently it could...he got caught wit his hand down my pants pretty much. They came outside when we were just sitting there laughing wishing we were in the trailors located RIGHT BESIDE US! when the coppers came out and called us in, the male took my man one way and the girl took me the other. She mentioned that they were ending the visit as it was 230 pm and the visit was over in an hour anyways; while I was gathering my stuff off the table the male let my man come up to me and he said that the male guard told him they wont be putting us on closed visits and nothing will happen. So I gave him a kiss and went with the female guard; then she kept repeating they had the camera on us...i didnt even know what to say and I kinda put my foot in my mouth I said its obvious why we did it cuz we have been waiting forever for PVFs; I dont think that was the answer she was looking for :$ then she mentioned that this "incident" will come up with the VRB and COULD affect our visits and trailors :(((((((( I have a rotten feeling in my stomach and NEED to stop worrying....has this happened to anyone else?????? We are so close to trailors and I hope we didnt ruin it by getting carried away...ughhhhhhhh we are so stupid..or in love ...same difference lol complete idiots...PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!!!! Forgot to mention this was at Fenbrook

ChristinaL
11-06-2011, 04:57 PM
PDA - got carried away, guards ended visit. What's going to happen?
I had a great visit but I have a horrible feeling in my gut that something may happen with our visiting status. We recently just went back to regular sitting bcuz the dog sat on my shoes??? (I dont "party" and work in an office; no clue how that happened but I never want to go back to assigned seating.
Before anyone gets the wrong idea we were kissing OUTSIDE and there was nobody around or kids outside; I never thought Id be the type to get carried away but its been a long 18 months so far and shit happens. We didnt think the cam could see us but apparently it could...he got caught wit his hand down my pants pretty much. They came outside when we were just sitting there laughing wishing we were in the trailors located RIGHT BESIDE US! when the coppers came out and called us in, the male took my man one way and the girl took me the other. She mentioned that they were ending the visit as it was 230 pm and the visit was over in an hour anyways; while I was gathering my stuff off the table the male let my man come up to me and he said that the male guard told him they wont be putting us on closed visits and nothing will happen. So I gave him a kiss and went with the female guard; then she kept repeating they had the camera on us...i didnt even know what to say and I kinda put my foot in my mouth I said its obvious why we did it cuz we have been waiting forever for PVFs; I dont think that was the answer she was looking for :$ then she mentioned that this "incident" will come up with the VRB and COULD affect our visits and trailors :(((((((( I have a rotten feeling in my stomach and NEED to stop worrying....has this happened to anyone else?????? We are so close to trailors and I hope we didnt ruin it by getting carried away...ughhhhhhhh we are so stupid..or in love ...same difference lol complete idiots...PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!!!! Forgot to mention this was at Fenbrook

#1, never believe what those guards in there tell you......

Don't be surprised if your put on assigned seating for the next little while.... Assigned seating is no big deal really, it's the principal behind it.. We got assigned seating lately, but it has not had a impact on our pfv's so far, but we already had them and I don't know if it will impact you in getting yours. If it does, you need to write some letters to the appropriate people that may be able to help you.

How long have you been waiting on your PFV's as we waited for a long time, and that was no fault of ours... There are things you can do to move it along..

Freedakid
11-07-2011, 09:11 AM
I had the same incident happen to a friend not too long ago. Although, they were not stopped during a visit, the staff indicated they had received complaints and were reveiwing the cameras for illicit behavior. I was also involved, but after reviewing the cameras they suspended her visits for 3 months and ours were ok. Apparantly this will not affect her pvs but she must wait until January. I hope this works out for you.

Alaskagal
11-22-2011, 11:50 PM
What is assigned seating?

Babygirl....
11-23-2011, 12:02 AM
well,,,, I am not sure what pfv's is however I was kicked out my visit for conduct however there wasn't any actuall sexual behavior that went on to have our visit terminated... The quard threatened me with assault charges and our vists taken away for 60 days..... I was in shock cuz he didn't touch or grope my breast however thet treated me like shizzz..... We were supervised in our visit and it was an innocent visit I was soooooo pissed and shocked this took place.. In the end after the leutenant reviewed the tapes I requested I was given a 30 day suspension. On Nov 30th I can call and ask to be reinstated.... I wish I had visits like you had... what is the trailor?? Is he in there for a long time is that why you guys get these types of visits or is it where you live??

Babygirl....
11-23-2011, 12:04 AM
well,,,, I am not sure what pfv's is however I was kicked out my visit for conduct however there wasn't any actuall sexual behavior that went on to have our visit terminated... The quard threatened me with assault charges and our vists taken away for 60 days..... I was in shock cuz he didn't touch or grope my breast however thet treated me like shizzz..... We were supervised in our visit and it was an innocent visit I was soooooo pissed and shocked this took place.. In the end after the leutenant reviewed the tapes I requested I was given a 30 day suspension. On Nov 30th I can call and ask to be reinstated.... I wish I had visits like you had... what is the trailor?? Is he in there for a long time is that why you guys get these types of visits or is it where you live??

I hope your situation has a small consequence.... shizz happens, I wish I would have pulled my shirt down and actually let him touch me to get repremanded for NOTHING!!!!:cool:

NikNak88
11-23-2011, 12:29 AM
What exactly does the dog sitting on your shoes have to do with visits? I'm probably missing something but now Im curious :lol:

gurlsetzfire
01-15-2012, 09:41 PM
When you are screened before your visits they may bring out a drug dog to check the visitors. If the dog sits down at your feet or in front of you then the dog is indicating to its handler that it's detecting drugs on you. It's obviously not always accurate but can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk