View Full Version : Hello

Charliesgirl
04-22-2004, 10:24 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi to you all..Its a beautiful,sunny day here in New York..Also wanted everyone to know that you are all on my mind and hoping all is well with you....Im hoping for that much wanted letter at the post office...Have a great day.

strongernow
04-22-2004, 10:29 AM
The weather is nice here too!
I am popping in on my break here at work... gosh would I love to be at home today hanging laundry out on the line!!!
I'm hoping to get a letter soon, too. It has been a couple weeks now. I have only received 2 letters in the past month or so and it kills me. At least he can call now, but that will probably come to a halt as soon as I get the phone bill LOL

I was sitting here thinking about everyone, too! I am going to do a novel of a post tonight.... had a really emotional night last night, thats why I wasn't around much. Back to work for now... luv you guys!

mrskendrick2you
04-22-2004, 10:38 AM
And hello to you too!

Well of course it is a beautiful day here in Hotlanta! After my work for today is done I am going to take my puppy to the park. Ladies I will have my fingers crossed in hopes that you get some really wonderful letters soon.
Strongernow, I feel you on that "he gets phone calls now but as soon as I get the bill it would probably come to a halt!" LOL. I definitely feel you on that!
This will be me when I get the bill ~~~> :eek: :eek:

lmao..

have a wonderful day. oh and Patience is everything ok? You know we're here for you. I hope that you have an extra special day to make up for your night.

Ants Girl
04-22-2004, 11:43 AM
The weather here in Pompano Beach Florida is HOT!!! with a slight breeze. But if I get a letter today it will be even hotter. I got off work at 8 a.m. and have not been to sleep yet. Since I discovered PTO all I can think about is being online.

Hope everyone has a bright day even if the sun isn't shining............

mrskendrick2you
04-22-2004, 01:09 PM
lol @ Antsgirl.. another PTO Addict! hmmm!! I hope fed-x doesn't get arrested for creating so many addicts :D