View Full Version : Milestone Days Calculation

passionfruit
09-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Hi,

I have a question t, I hope I'm explaining it right. When days are calculated to take off milestone credits, do they count weekends days?

Example... My husband get 14 days off for milestone credit off his release date , when cdcr deduct the days do they count the weekend as days ?

I hope I explained it right... Thanks...

CraigsWife
09-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Hi,

I have a question t, I hope I'm explaining it right. When days are calculated to take off milestone credits, do they count weekends days?

Example... My husband get 14 days off for milestone credit off his release date , when cdcr deduct the days do they count the weekend as days ?

I hope I explained it right... Thanks...

Milestone credits are by the week,, so I would say yes,,1 week is 7 days,,,When they figure your time that you will do until your release,, It's calculated as Monday through Sunday!

passionfruit
09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Milestone credits are by the week,, so I would say yes,,1 week is 7 days,,,When they figure your time that you will do until your release,, It's calculated as Monday through Sunday!hello, ok thank you!!!! I'm glad you were able to understand, I was confused...thanks so much for answering!!! :-)