View Full Version : Welcome to CCF & MCCF Fall chat thread

sidewalker
09-01-2011, 09:17 AM
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1175/1175324v8vs8exzv3.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Welcome Fall!!

Dark21horse
10-17-2011, 11:05 AM
How does all this work which facility is opened in McFarland?

D4C
10-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi, Could you be a little more specific with your question? There are a couple facilities in McFarland, which one are you referrring too?

Dark21horse
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Hi, Could you be a little more specific with your question? There are a couple facilities in McFarland, which one are you referrring too?

Well from my understanding after some research only Golden State is opened as of now

WaitingonmySon
10-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Well from my understanding after some research only Golden State is opened as of nowHi yes GS is the only facility open on that property. They are still doing intake of new inmates from what i hear each week.

Dark21horse
10-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Hi yes GS is the only facility open on that property. They are still doing intake of new inmates from what i hear each week.

What do you mean each week. This is a small facility right ??

D4C
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM
I just looked it up on the CDCr website & Golden State is actually the only CCF/MCCF that does not have a contract expiration date listed. Hmm that's interesting because I was under the impression that by the end of November there would be no more CCFs or MCCFs...

Dark21horse
10-19-2011, 10:27 PM
I just looked it up on the CDCr website & Golden State is actually the only CCF/MCCF that does not have a contract expiration date listed. Hmm that's interesting because I was under the impression that by the end of November there would be no more CCFs or MCCFs...

From what I found this location was awarded another 5 years which is great because that covers my fathers time. Yeah they are all closing except this one. I called GEO directly (the private company that owns that) and they told me about the extended contract :-)

fresnoangel
10-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Does anyone know if McFarland accepts transfers? And what Level is allowed there?

Dark21horse
10-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Does anyone know if McFarland accepts transfers? And what Level is allowed there?

Level 1 n 2 very few people

fresnoangel
10-30-2011, 12:33 AM
Thank you so much for the info..They are transfering alot of
inmates from CMC and wanted to see if my bf qualfied..They are just transfering around to get out of releases for overcrowding. Mine is a level3 .... :(..It would be nice to get him closer home..

Dark21horse
10-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Thank you so much for the info..They are transfering alot of
inmates from CMC and wanted to see if my bf qualfied..They are just transfering around to get out of releases for overcrowding. Mine is a level3 .... :(..It would be nice to get him closer home..

Yeah they closed all but this one

ELAiNE&&MARi0<3
11-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi Ladies,
My husband was housed in McFarland up until they closed the facility.... Then he got transferred to Desert View, which is also closing this month. So where is he going now? lol He seen committee two weeks ago and they asked him for his parole address.... hmmmm puzzling because he has 14 months or so left of his sentence... he asked if he had to change the address he would still have time & they told him no which ever address he have then would have to say until otherwise because all the information had to be in by a certain time. FYI this isn't his fist term (but better be his last!!!! lol) so he knows more or less when they ask for address upon release. (usually 3 to 4 months before they are released) My question is: why did they ask him for his address so early before his release & say he wouldn't have time to change it? & What happens now? Since he got sentenced before Oct 1 does he or doesn't he qualify for county supervision? IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING, PLEASE HELP ME OUT.... I'M GOING GRAZY!

D4C
11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Unfortunately there's no way to know. They will just end up transferring him to another prison. As for asking for his parole addy, they probably are just getting their paperwork in order to transfer him. Since he has 14 months left, he will see committe again prior to paroling.