View Full Version : Millhaven Inn

gurlsetzfire
08-28-2011, 02:30 PM
So last weekend I decided to live on the edge and booked a room at the Millhaven Inn... Lol. It was interesting. It cost about $100 ( tax included) for an old outdated room with a barely working air conditioner and came complete with babysitting service. I had the windows and door opened to try to air the room out because it smelled similar to being at camp. The women that ran the inn walked in and told my friend and I that if we were going to use the airconditioner, then we are to keep the room closed up tight. It makes sense however her approach was odd. I went to my visit and my friend stayed behind at the inn. When I had booked I asked for a noon check out an was told this wasn't an issue. While I guess just before I had returned, the women was making a fuss because it was 11 o'clock and she wanted to clean the room and I wasn't back. Long story short, the location is awesome, as it is literally 2 minutes from millhaven but that's all it has going for it. Just an FYI for anyone who received the list of accommodations from CSC.

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk

lizzy2u
09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm glad you updated us on this place! I usually stay at the Courtyard Marriott on Dalton. My relative is in another institution. The Courtyard is really new, it's clean, and the staff are really friendly & accommodating.

gurlsetzfire
09-02-2011, 03:56 PM
I guess CSC gave my boyfriend's parents a list of cheaper accompdations for families from out of town with loved ones incarcerated in Kingston. I did a drive by of alot of the places and they are all pretty sketchy. I dunno if I would stay at any of them. I'm a student so the trip down is expensive enough (I'm about 8 hours away) so any info on reasonably priced places to stay would be appreciated. I've stayed at the Peachtree Inn and it wasn't bad. They had a deal this summer for a 2 bed room for like $75 but that deal is over so now it's like $135. :(

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk