View Full Version : He Finally Called!

HappyNLove
07-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi,

So my fiance was moved to DRDC a week and a half ago. I have not talked to him and was getting so depressed. Then last night his phone list was approved and he called. That made me feel so much better to know that he was doing ok. I was glad to know that he was not on lockdown for 23 hours a day. He actully has a job in there so he is keeping busy. Now that that hurdle is done now the next step is him moving to his permante facility. I cant wait so I can set up for visits. All this and he still has not been sentanced yet:mad:. Either way I am so happy to know that he is ok. Thanks for all the prayers. I am so happy I found PTO!

seansbabyluv
07-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Hi,

So my fiance was moved to DRDC a week and a half ago. I have not talked to him and was getting so depressed. Then last night his phone list was approved and he called. That made me feel so much better to know that he was doing ok. I was glad to know that he was not on lockdown for 23 hours a day. He actully has a job in there so he is keeping busy. Now that that hurdle is done now the next step is him moving to his permante facility. I cant wait so I can set up for visits. All this and he still has not been sentanced yet:mad:. Either way I am so happy to know that he is ok. Thanks for all the prayers. I am so happy I found PTO!

I'm glad you finally heard from him! DRDC is the worst part, it should be pretty smooth sailing once he's moved.