View Full Version : How strict is the Polunsky Unit TX Prison dress code?

Margarita_2Paco
07-04-2011, 11:48 PM
How strict is Polunsky on their dress code? I know not to dress like a hoochie or anything lol, but any advice would be helpful :)

justcallforme
07-11-2011, 10:56 AM
To be on the safe side, I just wore very plain clothes. I didn't get asked to take my earrings or jewellery off though :) No short skirts, no low cut tops. No all-white. No fishnet or lace material. No sleeveless shirts. I heard a rumour that you have to wear closed shoes too, but I don't know about that, I saw some people wear sandals. Just be conservative. And don't get freaked out if they ask you if you are wearing an underwired bra! First time I went, the woman asked me, and I thought it was some surreal chat-up line... ;)

Margarita_2Paco
07-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Thank you. I am going to call about the shoes. :)

HisFirstLove
08-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Yeah you can still wear sandals, but I'd wear closed toe, or shoes anyway. You never know what guard is gonna have what attitude

Chapel
12-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Can you wear an underwire bra?

RainyCola
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
i do. the one time i didn't they made another woman go in the bathroom and take hers off so they could run it through the x-ray but i've never had to do that. they've always just used the wand on me and felt me up in that area. depends on who's working the reception area i suppose.

ThePoetsWife
01-03-2013, 06:14 PM
can we wear leggings and tunic with boots out?

RainyCola
01-03-2013, 06:20 PM
As long as it's a long tunic it shouldn't be a problem, but I would bring a change of clothes just in case. It all depends on who is working that day.