View Full Version : Paranoid immigration won't let me in US because I visit Polunsky Unit TX

justcallforme
07-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Hi y'all

I visited Polunsky for the first time in April. I live in England, so I travelled over to Houston.

I'm visiting Texas again this month for a vacation as I love the state. However I'm really paranoid immigration will somehow know that I visited the prison on my last visit, and be weird with me, and not allow me through.

How much of this is paranoia, and how much of this is realistic?

I know prisoners are allowed visitors, I just also know that Texas is weird, particularly with Death Row.

Do you think immigration will refuse me entry because I have been affiliated with the prison? I'd like to point out that although I have visited a criminal, I have a totally clean record.

Please help!:confused:

TDCJ hand
07-03-2011, 11:12 PM
I don't see how they would know you visited a prison. Put your mind at ease.

BLoved
07-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Their job is to make sure you have the right paperwork and that you are genuinely a visitor.
Whatever they may think about you going to visit someone on DR is totally not relevant.

justcallforme
07-09-2011, 09:39 AM
thanks all!

RainyCola
07-14-2011, 11:18 PM
my PP has a man from germany that visits him often. this man also visited another man on death row quite often. i don't think customs will give you any problems. i don't think they would even know. don't worry :)