View Full Version : Why hasnt my man gotten better help? He needs surgery(UPDATED)

ShaunsGirl3
06-29-2011, 11:58 AM
My fieonse was in a wreck involving a semi n the car he was in two friends died him an another guy was lucky to be alive an when in county before getting sent to prison a pin came out of his knee leaving a big open wound well the judge said make sure he's taken care of before transfering him well they didn't an it keeps getting worse one dr said he needed surgery n never did anything bout it an it keeps getting worse the more time goes by and its been pussing n bleeding n swelling so bad he can't bend it or sleep or anything noone would do anything well new dr at the prison now wants him to see surgeon at the actual hospital. Idk when idk what's gonna happen but I'm flipped out I wanna be with my man and I hope they can fix it n not be to late idk how to feel I'm worried he's been dealing with a badly open wound in prison for over a yr now...

ShaunsGirl3
06-29-2011, 05:44 PM
:'( I just call from my man they took him to jeff city to see surgeon n its really bad an when the nurse called his mom she said its really major n he could die.... :'( omg!!!!!!!!! I'm losing my strength why is all this happening.... I wanna be with him he's the love of my life this is all county n prisons fault.... :'(

only1love
07-02-2011, 06:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear that! I am always stunned to hear a verbal prognosis from the "nurse" over the phone given the nationwide HIPAA laws! Way out of the scope of practice and therefore unlikely to have been said by a nurse. No nurse is allowed to predict the outcome such as "it could kill him".

That said, if it is serious and infected, they will admit him, get blood and wound cultures to isolate the organism responsible for the infection, then they will start IV antibiotics. If he is not a diabetic or in kidney failure- he will respond to the antibiotics.

ShaunsGirl3
07-03-2011, 09:10 AM
It's badly infected its the bones n everything around the rod n pins that are in his knee the infections in his bones too they're gonna have to remove them n try to remove all the infected area too said something bout drilling out the effected area I don't remember medical terms for it but hopefully ya know what I mean.

only1love
07-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Try not to worry. Removing the source of the infection is necessary. Although infected bone is serious, there is adequate antibiotic therapy available. Is he in the hospital? BTW- the doctors in Missouri are very good and not part of the prison system. He should have a full recovery. Expect 8-10 weeks of medication- longer is not unheard of either.

ShaunsGirl3
07-09-2011, 01:08 PM
He's worried bout it cuz how bad it is and being put back in gp on crutches after surgery he don't have to worry bout anyone messing with him cuz so far he's had no problems but he's wondering if people are gonna start giving him problems cuz of it. Its hard not to worry.

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 04:38 PM
He don't know what's going on he knows he's gotta have a very important surgery on knee but we don't know when he was told last night they have him down for medical today at 11 n I haven't heard anything from him. Lord let him be ok n if they did surgery today someone plz let me know he's ok me n his mom were told he could die its so bad they let it go so long. I'd give anything for my phone to go off n me be told he's ok or it be him. I miss n love him n I'm worried bout him please pray for my man.

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 07:53 PM
He said he'd call me n still hasn't which makes me think they did the surgery. I'm sooooooo scared n worried I wanna see him I miss n love him so much. Please lord let my man be ok.

socalprinses
07-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Praying for you that you get word on him soon. Hang in there. Breathe in and breathe out.

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm trying so hard. Kids wanted to talk to daddy bad tonight n his mom's calling me n everyone flipping out n I've been strong all day but now that kids are n bed n I'm sure his mom is too I can't stop balling. Its so unfair this whole thing is. :'(
... thx for prayers we need all the extra prayers we can get

wickit
07-11-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't know what the answers are, I'm not familiar with how the medical works in the system. Have you tried checking out the forum for the facility your man is in? Sometimes the chaplin can be of help. I hope you hear something real soon, hugs!

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 10:07 PM
No idk how to do that
N we still haven't heard anything I've been crying got all his pics by me n re-reading every letter n card he's sent me :'( so scared can't sleep n kids get up early :( times like this I wish I had help

DP's Girl
07-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm praying for him and you as well. Have you tried calling his counselor? Has he signed the form authorizing the prison to release his medical information to you? Have you checked the DOC site to see if his location has changed? If he was transported to the hospital I would assume his location would be updated in the system. I pray everything is well with him and he is finally getting the care he needs. I am also praying that God gives you peace.

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 11:15 PM
No one will give us info on him at all yes he's signed them n I'm a emergency contact but nothing n I'm flipping I can't sleep :'( idk what to do

My youngest just woke up screaming for him said he had a bad dream n wants daddy :'(

No I didn't check site I didn't think they'd put him being in hospital on there ill go check

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Nope everything's still the same :'(

Sammy's Girl
07-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Praying as well, for swift healing and strength for the family.

ShaunsGirl3
07-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Thank you everyone for the prayers we need all the prayers we can get. I've prayed my heart out hope I hear something soon my health can't handle all this.

waiting--wifey
07-12-2011, 12:02 AM
i hope you get news quick.. I cant imagine what your going through.... Not hearing from my husband for 2 days makes me crazy.... I hope and pray for the best for you.. Hang in there.... I know its hard.... But hang in there..

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Thank you I'm trying I really am its so hard I can't sleep or eat I'm a wreck we were told he could die it's so bad n its the prisons fault why its like this yet they wont at least tell me my mans alive or ok. It breaks my heart I love him so much n he's the only dad my kids have ever known this is so rough I'm losing it not knowing if he's ok or not :'(

DP's Girl
07-12-2011, 01:38 AM
I'm so sorry. I don't know what hours the chaplain is available but I would try contacting him as soon as possible. He may be able to provide some information. We're all still praying for you. Please let us know as soon as you get any news.

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Ok thank you im not giving up til I know :-( I'm so tired buy still nothing I'm gonna keep bugging til I know he's ok :-( thx we need it

JAYSWIFE4LIFE
07-12-2011, 08:48 AM
My heart and prayers are with you...... Hopefully they will contact you to let you know he is ok..... Stay strong for the kids, him, the family, & yourself.... Us women are the only ones who can carry these burdins and still stand tall..... We are all here for you please let us know when you get any word on his condition....Call the facility keep calling and calling every extension every department leave messages then call again someone will get tired of you calling and they will get you the info you need or get you to someone who can. There is always threatning with a lawyer or the media those are 2 things no facility likes (ive used them both to get what my baby needed).... XOXOXO God Bless.

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 09:58 AM
They told his mom she can get harrasment charges so can I if we don't stop but press charges on me he's my world n I deserve to know. Still nothing :'(

DP's Girl
07-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Harassment charges? I have no idea but I would suggest not asking any questions of the person answering the phones. Ask to speak to someone higher up. Did you call the chaplain? I am so sorry for what you're going through.

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 10:21 AM
I just called again n DEMANDED to talk to his case worker told them I wouldn't stop til they let me talk to his cw or Chaplin they said they don't have a Chaplin (BS) n finally gave me his cw who knows absolutely nothing going on he said he didn't even know there was a problem until I told him and for me to pray n put it in gods hands and that's all we can do. :'( this is not good noone will help up I'm scared to death I'm tired I just wanna know he's ok that's not to much to ask for. Why don't they have a heart? Mines broken my lo is somewhere n idk what's going on just know he wasn't doing good cuz they refused him proper treatment for so long n he could die now noone will tell us anything. :'(

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Well gave me who they said was his cw idk if it really is or not.

JAYSWIFE4LIFE
07-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Do you have a lawyer??? Can you have him/her call to see whats going on?? I would try that first and then if it gets you no where i would call the local news paper or news station and tell them of the inhumane treatment your man is getting. I know this is hard but it is strange how no one knows anything.... Did you try the medical department? and ask for his records??? As for the harrassment charges thats what makes me think they are trying to keep you from contact with him. My man is in Jersey and to get him what he needed i've gone to the prison and litteraly sat there for hours waiting until someone talked to me (it was no where near this serious thank god) i would also call and just go to every extension and department they gave me an option for. Is going to the facility an option for you??? If so my last resort b4 the media would be to show up there with your lawyer and demand a update on his condition considering it is life threatining and all their fault. My prayers and heart are with you i cant even imagine going through what your dealing with right now.... Everything happens for a reason and God will never give you more than you can handel... You are a very strong woman and your man is lucky to have you.... If you need someone to talk to pm me anytime.... XOXOXO God Bless you and your man <3 Please let me know when you hear from him or about him... I'll be praying 4 you...

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 12:30 PM
He has public defender an she told me n his mom she won't get involved in the medical she's only handling the appeals :-( the drives over 5 hrs n I have no money... :-( still no work I'm so flipped out me n his mom have been on the phones constantly n still nothing... :'( I need to know my health's getting worse I can't handle stress :'(

DP's Girl
07-12-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't know about there but in Cali every prison has a chaplain. Check the website for his prison and see if an extension for a chaplain is listed. You could also try the ombudsman his extension should be listed on the website as well. You could also try calling the hospital they were supposed to be transferring him to. They may release information about his condition but my be able to verify whether or not he is there.

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 12:54 PM
They wouldn't even tell us what hospital they were taking him to they won't tell us anything

DP's Girl
07-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Then you have to call every hospital in the vicinity. You may even be able to do a search to find out which hospital the prison usually takes their inmates to.

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 03:34 PM
He's in farmington correctional center but the surgeons outta Jefferson city that's a big gap idk what towns are between there. I only have my cell phone I'm having problems with searching n still no word :-(

DP's Girl
07-12-2011, 05:21 PM
I just sent you a PM. Please read immediately.

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Just got it thx a million ill keep ya posted

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Still nothing n no help looks like another long night of no sleep :'( LORD HELP ME I DESERVE TO KNOW IF MY MANS OK!!! Our kids n his nieces n nephews keep asking bout him so does his whole family cuz I'm always the first to know n idk anything :'(

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 08:21 PM
The times on my pro are wrong. But anyways its 9:21 pm n still nothing :'(

lovesjames
07-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Hang in there! I am sorry to hear what you are going through, I hope you hear from him real soon and that everything is okay. I know it's going to be hard, but try to eat right and get enough sleep right now if at all possible so you don't end up sick from stress. My prayers are with you both!

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm already really sick from stress I have bad health problems. Two days straight n still know nothing what's got me so scared is they wont even say a simple yes or no on if he's ok or not. Nothing... :'( my hearts breaking our kids want daddy too n I have one of his nephews n two of his nieces over n they all keep asking about him. As soon as they went to bed I lost it again. Everything I try to eat or drink wont stay down

ShaunsGirl3
07-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Thank you all for your prayers I just wish God would answer them so I could know if my mans ok... :'(

DP's Girl
07-12-2011, 11:29 PM
I didn't think about the time difference. Hopefully tomorrow you will be able to reach someone and get some information.

I know it's hard but you have to put something in your stomach. At least have some juice and toast. You have to keep your strength up to take care of the kids.

You are in my prayers and I am waiting and expecting positive news. God bless.

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 06:11 AM
Well its day 3 I'm hoping to find something out its been too long and I need to know. 2 nights of no sleep this has been way to hard I love my man n deserve to know. Ill post as soon as I find something out

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 08:32 AM
I've posted new forum few days ago if you could plz check it out n give me any advice you might have me n his mom are desperate we need help n to know if he's ok.

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Everyone's still saying they can't help us or tell us anything we've talked to same people n different people n its day 3 of knowing nothing its killing me. :'(

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 11:53 AM
My man's mom finally found someone with a heart. They wouldn't say much cuz couldn't cuz laws n rules but all they said is "he is stable right now n we hope to have him back at facility as soon as we can" ....... THANK YOU GOD FOR HIM BEING STABLE RIGHT NOW! I just worry what happened for them to say that was there complications or what idk but I'm just so relieved cuz now I know he's still alive! Hope to hear his voice soon I miss n love him. I'm still worried yet relieved at same time if it makes sense we don't know if he ended up losing leg or anything but still thankful he's alive n stable. THANK YOU ALL FOR THOUGHTS N PRAYERS they mean the world to me. Please keep praying I find out more n can hear his voice soon. thank you again very much

DP's Girl
07-13-2011, 12:21 PM
That is great news! I am so happy for you.

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 12:29 PM
That is great news! I am so happy for you.

Thank you for everything ill keep you posted as soon as I know more

Niki
07-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Shaun'sgirl, I'm just now reading about this and I'm so glad someone was finally able to get some information, even if it wasn't much.
Just so you know, usually if there is an infection around hardware the doctors will remove the hardware and may leave the area open for awhile so it can be treated and monitored. He's probably getting IV antibiotics and they may even be using antibiotic beads locally in the infected area. Once they are confident the infection is gone they will go ahead and do any repairs necessary if the fracture still isn't stable. It's not unusual for this to take some time, sometimes weeks.
The thing to remember is that now he's under the care of the medical staff of the hospital which is a good thing. They aren't going to release him until they feel he can be cared for adequately in the prison medical unit. I know it sucks not being able to talk to him or even communicate by mail but at least he's getting taken care of properly. Hang in there! Hugs...Niki

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Thank you n yea they mentioned removing all the hardware but they said it was so bad that he could not make it I've been worried sick. Thank you for your kind words also I will keep everyone informed I just wanna hear his voice.

fbopnomore
07-13-2011, 01:23 PM
He is much better off under the care of a real hospital than if he was still at the prison, or a prison medical place. It is the regular practice, at least in federal, to keep everyone in the dark about health matters. I was in a coma in ICU for a week, and hospitalized for over a month before I was able to call my family. All of their attempts to find out what was happening were stonewalled too. Luckily a friend on the inside wrote my family to let them know what happened at the beginning because the prison staff wouldn't tell him anything further about my condition.

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 02:07 PM
OMG that's horrible I'm glad your friend did that for your family I wish someone would of with me. I know he's in a better place being in a real hospital but I wish I could be there with him or hear his voice. So worried...

JAYSWIFE4LIFE
07-13-2011, 04:08 PM
ShaunsGirl..... I am soooooooo happy you got the yes that he is ok.... My prayers are still with you and your man. Hopefully he will have a successful recovery. Thank you for keeping us updated i would go crazy if i was going through what you have been dealing with... You are a very strong woman. God Bless and keep your head up.....

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 04:52 PM
ShaunsGirl..... I am soooooooo happy you got the yes that he is ok.... My prayers are still with you and your man. Hopefully he will have a successful recovery. Thank you for keeping us updated i would go crazy if i was going through what you have been dealing with... You are a very strong woman. God Bless and keep your head up.....

Thank you so much it means a lot to me and thank you for all your prayers were greatful n when I hear from him I plan to brag on what wonderful people you are he will be very thankful also I will keep y'all informed on what all I find out I'm glad he's alive n hope to find out what they ment by now stable n hope he recovers fast n correctly n never have problems again. You all have been so wonderful its hard tending to 3 kids with disorders n my health problems yet being there for him. Its so hard but I love him so its worth it. Wish I could afford to go visit him only seen him once in over a year n its been 10 months since I've seen him :-( I hope I figure a way to soon. Thank you all again you don't know how much it means to me. I'm very blessed to have y'all as my pto friends/family.... thanks again

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 08:28 PM
THANK YOU GOOD LORD FOR THE BLESSING I JUST RECIEVED!!! Its 9:20 pm my time in Missouri and I just got a phone call from MY MAN YAY!!!!!!! He just got outta hospital n back at FCC n in the medical part they weren't supposed to let him call so late but the Guy was nice enough to allow him a couple minutes. THANK YOU GOD!!!! I got to hear my babys voice I got to hear from him he IS ok! He will give me all details tomorrow I know just in his hip he has 40 something staples but that's not all but they got it all out. He says he's soar but its not as bad as he thought. Once again THANK YOU ALL for helping ne through this and THANK YOU GOD for keeping my man safe... such a HUGE relief I'm gonna sleep so good tonight for not having any last couple nights I don't know what I would of done without y'all thank you a million times I truely can't say it enough OMG I'm so happy n feel so blessed. MY BABYS OK N I GOTTA HEAR HIS VOICE N HIM TELL ME HE LOVES ME N OUR KIDS!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Sorry I'm just soooooooooooooooo happy! THANK YOU!!!!! Love you all your absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 08:29 PM
It says 2:28 am but its 9:28 pm here idk why it says wrong time but YAY I promised update n I'm very pleased I could give you one so great finally... thanks

socalprinses
07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
God is goood, all the time. So glad he's okay and you were able to speak with him. Now get some rest *smile*.

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 10:01 PM
God is goood, all the time. So glad he's okay and you were able to speak with him. Now get some rest *smile*.

Thank you so much n now that I've talked to him its like my body's shutting down from exhaustion so I'm going to bed thx

DP's Girl
07-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I am so happy for you. God is good. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

ShaunsGirl3
07-13-2011, 10:22 PM
I am so happy for you. God is good. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Thanks hun

Niki
07-14-2011, 12:41 AM
Great news, Shaunsgirl. Now get you some good rest!

ShaunsGirl3
07-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Great news, Shaunsgirl. Now get you some good rest!

Thank you so much. I tried getting some sleep but I'm babysitting n :-( 4 of the 7 kids here were up at 3 am! Ugh I'm dragging honey n the 8th kid will be here any minute. I gotta have daughter at hospital first thing in morning :-( but at least I gotta talk to my baby last night n he's supposed to call me today. CANT WAIT!!!!!! Thank you all again. :-)

ShaunsGirl3
07-14-2011, 06:30 AM
Only 3 of the 8 are my kids.

JAYSWIFE4LIFE
07-14-2011, 09:48 AM
God is good. It must have been the best feeling ever to hear his voice and having him tell you he's ok... We are ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU :) I am soooooo Happy for you :) God Bless you him and the whole family for having to go through this its hard enulf when they are not around but to have them physicaly injured makes it that much harder.... You truly are a strong woman.... He is blessed to have you :)

ShaunsGirl3
07-14-2011, 10:04 AM
God is good. It must have been the best feeling ever to hear his voice and having him tell you he's ok... We are ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU :) I am soooooo Happy for you :) God Bless you him and the whole family for having to go through this its hard enulf when they are not around but to have them physicaly injured makes it that much harder.... You truly are a strong woman.... He is blessed to have you :)

Thank you so much. I'm so blessed to have all of you n my man. It was the greatest feeling I'm so glad. Words can't begin to express how happy n relieved I am.

lovesjames
07-14-2011, 02:05 PM
I am so happy to hear that he called and that he (and you) are okay! Yes, God is good.

ShaunsGirl3
07-14-2011, 02:29 PM
I am so happy to hear that he called and that he (and you) are okay! Yes, God is good.

Thank you so very much it means a lot to me. Now I'm just waiting for his call so I can let him know our daughter has to be at hospital in the morning n be put to sleep for testing. :-( n he still don't know everything bout my health or his moms I tell him all n its been killing me not being able to talk to him. Just so thankful he's ok...

passionfruit
07-15-2011, 12:30 AM
My man's mom finally found someone with a heart. They wouldn't say much cuz couldn't cuz laws n rules but all they said is "he is stable right now n we hope to have him back at facility as soon as we can" ....... THANK YOU GOD FOR HIM BEING STABLE RIGHT NOW! I just worry what happened for them to say that was there complications or what idk but I'm just so relieved cuz now I know he's still alive! Hope to hear his voice soon I miss n love him. I'm still worried yet relieved at same time if it makes sense we don't know if he ended up losing leg or anything but still thankful he's alive n stable. THANK YOU ALL FOR THOUGHTS N PRAYERS they mean the world to me. Please keep praying I find out more n can hear his voice soon. thank you again very muchhi I've been reading..I'm so happy you heard something.. I would still try calling the chapman...also do you have a medical release of authorization form in place? I know in CAlifornia its form 7385 check the site for info...

I'm glad he's stable and I have faith he's on his way to recovery!!! I can imagine what you were going through!! Hang in there...

ShaunsGirl3
07-15-2011, 04:14 AM
hi I've been reading..I'm so happy you heard something.. I would still try calling the chapman...also do you have a medical release of authorization form in place? I know in CAlifornia its form 7385 check the site for info...

I'm glad he's stable and I have faith he's on his way to recovery!!! I can imagine what you were going through!! Hang in there...

Thank you very much... yea its really hard...

ShaunsGirl3
07-21-2011, 10:04 PM
NEW UPDATE ON MY LO!!!!! Well he went back to surgeons today and found out that he has to go back in for another surgery soon. The two drainage spots have formed pockets and they have to go in an remove them and the surrounding tissues. He's been in a lot of pain they won't give him meds that his surgeon prescribed him. They tried telling him they were outta tylenol when he asked for something when me n his mom called they said he wasn't asking for anything much so they didn't know how bad the pain was n to let them know n they'd give him something stronger but they won't. So yea it's rough n he's hurting 49 staples in hip n more in knee. An now he needs another surgery :'( I want him better n home I'm so upset n stressed. He called me n told me that n I couldn't tell him I got hurt yesterday n now I feel horrible for not telling him. Please continue to pray for my man...

headed_to_milto
07-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Well so much for my long post! Laptop goofed up!

Long story short, keep fighting for him if he can't! Refusing one's pain meds (when prescribed by a Doctor) is cruel and unusual punishment. My son is going to an Ontario jail tomorrow and being placed in the medical wing and they already said he will get his narcotics while there.

It is a big diffence I have noticed between Canada and the USA... and I am disgusted how people are treated in prison and jail in the USA!!! All this while the "kids in Washington" play around like kindergarten!!!!

Keep the faith girl... just keep on fighting and doing what you can! That is about all you can do in your situation...

God speed.

Tuesday123
07-26-2011, 08:54 PM
They have an obligation to give him the treatment he deserves. Stay on it.

Im so glad to read it all worked out.

My fieonse was in a wreck involving a semi n the car he was in two friends died him an another guy was lucky to be alive an when in county before getting sent to prison a pin came out of his knee leaving a big open wound well the judge said make sure he's taken care of before transfering him well they didn't an it keeps getting worse one dr said he needed surgery n never did anything bout it an it keeps getting worse the more time goes by and its been pussing n bleeding n swelling so bad he can't bend it or sleep or anything noone would do anything well new dr at the prison now wants him to see surgeon at the actual hospital. Idk when idk what's gonna happen but I'm flipped out I wanna be with my man and I hope they can fix it n not be to late idk how to feel I'm worried he's been dealing with a badly open wound in prison for over a yr now...

ShaunsGirl3
07-28-2011, 06:00 AM
Thank you all were not gonna stop fighting for his safety. They wouldn't give him what surgeon prescribed first couple days only tylenol then denied him of that n because we've complained so much he's back out on yard has to take 4 antibiotic pills a day n. Blood thinner shot in his stomach everyday. Its so crazy. They're not sure but possibly next week or sometime for next surgery. Its been rough but we can make it were a strong couple n have great kids to fight for also. Thank you all for everything...

sidewalker
07-29-2011, 09:03 AM
I seriously fail to understand why *they* have to do this crap to families.
Its no good for the inmate/patient nor any good for the family.
AND its no good for the facility either. Sheesh.
I do understand the hippa stuff, but if the proper paperwork is signed and such, I dont understand why they cant at least tell you he's doing ok or whatnot.

Its also BS they wont give him the medication he was prescribed by a doctor.
for petes sake.

Cara1947
07-30-2011, 06:58 PM
My positive energy is coming your way. I'm so sorry this is happening. But, you'll get through it . . . we tough women may bleed a little, but we always find the strength to stay in the fight. . . and you are one tough lady!

(((HUGS)))

ShaunsGirl3
08-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Thank you all were still waiting on a court date for appeals