View Full Version : Revoked from my fiance visitation list

tee84
06-01-2011, 03:36 AM
Hi everyone. My fiancÚ is at Autry State Prison. On October 2010 I was asked to leave visitation for inappropriately touching my fiancÚ. My fiancÚ got a DR and at DR court they sentenced him to 30 days in the hole. (But he actually did only two weeks) After he went to DR court I received a letter from the prison saying that I can't visit him until further notice. I talked to warden Cedric Taylor in Jan 2011 and I asked him when can I get put back on his list and he said wait six months and call him back. I waited until April 2011 and that is six months since that happen. I keep leaving message with people to give to the Warden so he could call me back and he still have not. My fiancÚ got a copy of his list the other day and it had revoked by my name. He asked his counselor and she said I gotta get approved by the warden. I don't know what to do because I can't get in touch with him. Have anybody else been through this?

lani07
06-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Yes...and it sucks:confused: Except my guy's DR got thrown away and they are still telling me I cant see him...what's up with that? He didn't even get convicted of the "crime". I wish I had an answer for you...all I can say is keep calling and make sure you speak to someone that can do something about it. Keep in mind everybody in the prison system answers to someone so keep climbing that ladder until someone at least tell you what is going on or if anything is being done. Good luck ma :)

tee84
06-24-2011, 02:20 AM
Yes...and it sucks:confused: Except my guy's DR got thrown away and they are still telling me I cant see him...what's up with that? He didn't even get convicted of the "crime". I wish I had an answer for you...all I can say is keep calling and make sure you speak to someone that can do something about it. Keep in mind everybody in the prison system answers to someone so keep climbing that ladder until someone at least tell you what is going on or if anything is being done. Good luck ma :)

Wow I can't believe that they still won't let u see him. I still have not got in touch with warden Cedric Taylor. I'm gonna try calling him again in the morning.