View Full Version : RELEASE PROCEDURES from CCF & MCCF's: Questions & Answers

psalm3418
05-31-2011, 12:19 AM
Hi Everyone,
There seems to be many questions about the release procedures and very few answers.
Those of you who have experience with this or know of any Verified information, it would be very much appreciated if you would post it here.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this to help others. :)

happy tuesday
06-26-2011, 12:37 PM
I was told if you are picking up your loved one you must be there that morning by 6AM. Otherwise they put his/her name on the bus schedule.If you are late, too bad, he is put on a bus to be sent over to the greyhound bus. He should be all ready to go by around 8AM.

At the MCCF's I've been hearing that they do not receive their parole papers till the last minute. Meaning if they are being released on a Sunday, they may get their papers as late as Friday. That's what one lady told me happened to her man, that was a couple of months ago. My guy says the same thing, some get them at 45, 30 days, two weeks prior, some guys the day before.

That's what I know! :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,
There seems to be many questions about the release procedures and very few answers.
Those of you who have experience with this or know of any Verified information, it would be very much appreciated if you would post it here.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this to help others. :)

D4C
06-26-2011, 06:33 PM
I recently discovered that Taft CCF does not allow gate pickups. You have to pick them up at the Bakersfield Greyhound station.

Also, at Taft CCF dess outs can be sent in at 45 days to the gate.

D4C
06-26-2011, 06:33 PM
I was told if you are picking up your loved one you must be there that morning by 6AM. Otherwise they put his/her name on the bus schedule.If you are late, too bad, he is put on a bus to be sent over to the greyhound bus. He should be all ready to go by around 8AM.

What facility is this for?

happy tuesday
06-26-2011, 07:54 PM
For Golden State & Central Valley MCCF's

happy tuesday
06-26-2011, 09:03 PM
your guys is getting out soon, here is he again? What is the release procedure there? Did he get his parole papers yet? I'm wondering if the mccf's are run differently from the CCF's?

D4C
06-27-2011, 01:54 PM
He's at Taft, no he hasn't recieved his parole papers yet. There really aren't any release procedures because they don't do gate pickups, so other then sending dress outs, the only thing is that I will have to pick him up at the greyhound in bakersfield.