View Full Version : Anyone from the GTA travelling to Millhaven??

Freedakid
05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find someone who's driving up to Millhaven, I can contribute to gas ie/ fill up the tank one way. Just looking to carpool with someone so i can get up there more often. Greyhound and coach all go to Kingston, but i understand the cab ride to Millhaven can get pretty expensive. If anyone's intersted pls PM me. John Howard Society goes up every 2 weeks and are usually booked well in advance. If anyone knows of shuttle services as well, I'm open to that.

normapoco
08-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Hello yes I will be going up to Millhaven starting mid spt if you need a ride let me know

normapoco
08-22-2011, 01:49 AM
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find someone who's driving up to Millhaven, I can contribute to gas ie/ fill up the tank one way. Just looking to carpool with someone so i can get up there more often. Greyhound and coach all go to Kingston, but i understand the cab ride to Millhaven can get pretty expensive. If anyone's intersted pls PM me. John Howard Society goes up every 2 weeks and are usually booked well in advance. If anyone knows of shuttle services as well, I'm open to that.

yes I will be going up to Millhaven alot starting in Sept and I can take a few passenger with me when I go

TY Norma