View Full Version : Bossier Medium

Courtnie328
05-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Anyone know anything about bossier medium....im new here...my childs father there he doesnt get out till 2025 im still on the fence about letting her visit him....thanks

LifeTraveler
05-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Anyone know anything about bossier medium....im new here...my childs father there he doesnt get out till 2025 im still on the fence about letting her visit him....thanks

Hello and welcome to the Louisiana forum on PTO. I'm sorry that nobody has come along to answer your question.

I don't know what kind of information you're looking for, but maybe the facility itself can answer your questions. The number is 318-326-4405

lovesmyman4ever
07-01-2011, 01:17 AM
yes courtnie my man is in bossier medium as we speak he doesn't get out till 2012.... what is it that you need to know about bossier medium

boogs318
02-07-2012, 09:15 PM
sorry this is a little late in response. During my unfortunate incarceration I was transferred several times as the do this a lot in louisiana. I had a 2 month nightmare at Bossier medium and I must say it was the worst hellhole i was at.The guards physically and mentaly abuse inmates on a routine basis.I really wish someone would look into this and if I knew where to go I would myself. Also i get off parole in april and the way things are in Louisiana, honestly im afraid to say much.Ive seen the guards beat inmates more than once. I am a white male so I say this unbiased, that is they really treat the black guys the worst.One thing they would do to us is turn the air conditioner off for 3-4 days straight. I realize doc facilities have no air, but the windows are open and plenty off ventilation. At Bossier, the windows were high up and couldnt or wouldnt be opened. Ive seen moisture{sweat}roll down the walls and your feet would "slosh"when you walked. The guards would only laugh. They would also yell and scream into the pa system several times through the night whe you where trying to sleep. you had to sleep when you could.I was moved to Forcht Wade, a very good place with the help of my family. If you have loved ones there, try your best to have them moved!!!!!!!

marcya1978
02-07-2012, 10:38 PM
sorry this is a little late in response. During my unfortunate incarceration I was transferred several times as the do this a lot in louisiana. I had a 2 month nightmare at Bossier medium and I must say it was the worst hellhole i was at.The guards physically and mentaly abuse inmates on a routine basis.I really wish someone would look into this and if I knew where to go I would myself. Also i get off parole in april and the way things are in Louisiana, honestly im afraid to say much.Ive seen the guards beat inmates more than once. I am a white male so I say this unbiased, that is they really treat the black guys the worst.One thing they would do to us is turn the air conditioner off for 3-4 days straight. I realize doc facilities have no air, but the windows are open and plenty off ventilation. At Bossier, the windows were high up and couldnt or wouldnt be opened. Ive seen moisture{sweat}roll down the walls and your feet would "slosh"when you walked. The guards would only laugh. They would also yell and scream into the pa system several times through the night whe you where trying to sleep. you had to sleep when you could.I was moved to Forcht Wade, a very good place with the help of my family. If you have loved ones there, try your best to have them moved!!!!!!!

So your just leaving Forcht Wade? My boyfriends best friend is in there, his name is Rickey Miller, from Pecan Island!!

lovesmyman4ever
02-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Boogs318 My man is there at bossier medium now he is in c block and is on the work crew i had tried since he went in to get him moved to either Caddo Correctional or Forcht Wade or even up to the jail in Minden but i haven't had any luck so i just gave up and he gets out in May so im not worried about getting him moved..............

Maybe you have heard of him he goes by Lil John or John