View Full Version : Protests at Polunsky Unit TX Prison

Sweety66
05-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Is anybody out there who knows more about the on going protests at Polunsky? I was searching the internet for more informations and it seems to be a very difficult time for our loved ones who have to spend their days at this prison.
As I said I would be glad if someone could give me more informations on it.
Thank you
sweety66:thumbsup:

Margarita_2Paco
05-18-2011, 12:23 AM
What kind of protests? I haven't heard anything about it.

thestatue
07-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Saw a video on youtube that I posted above. I am not in any position to make a judgement but I have been studying the architecture of prisons for many years and from what I see it looks as though inmates are houses in quite possibly the smallest rooms i've seen. The rooms at ADX are almost twice the size and they get television and other perks. I think this could be because of overcrowding but im not quite sure. This is the first time I have seen food ports that stick so far out of the door and require prisoners to maneuver and squish their arms through to be cuffed. I guess somebody got stuck in it one time and they had mentioned that.

rlfeelin
07-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Not aware of any protests but I do know that the Polunksy Unit general population has been on lock down for a little over 3 weeks now