View Full Version : Who are you really!!!!!

dutchess
04-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Greetings Fellow New Yorkers!

This was an idea from jeffsprincess and I thought it would be good here so we know who we are talking to.

"LADIES I WAS JUST WONDERING. WE ALL KNOW WHY EACHOTHERS MAN IS IN PRISON AND WE KNOW THEIR NAMES. WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU KNOW ME AS JEFFSPRINCESS (WHICH I AM) BUT MY REAL NAME IS JOY. I AM 26 LIVE IN LONG ISLAND AND HAVE 2 KIDS. A FOUR YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY NICHOLAS, AND AN 8 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL TIARA ASHLEY. WAITRESSING PAYS MY BILLS FOR NOW, BUT NOT FOR LONG. MY DREAM IS TO WRITE A BOOK. IM HALF WAY THERE. JUST CURIOUS ABOUT WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!!"

Who are you really?

NYYankee
04-06-2004, 09:16 PM
WWW stands for WORLD WIDE WEB, it's not just the ladies that are viewing this site. I think it's better to stay annonymous.

AdRiAnSgirl
04-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Sounds fun!!! Alrighty.. I'm Kate, i live in Herkimer, NY (20 minutes east of Utica) with my parents. Im 19 and go to a community college in my town. I've always wanted to be a lawyer and have a lot of relatives in the field and have done internships in firms and courts all through high school... i have no doubt that thats where i'll get to. In a year i'll have my degree as a Paralegal and plan on transferring to a 4 year to finish up the last 2 years and then its on to law school! However, a new bump in the road has come up and im expecting a baby in September!.. Adrian and I found this out in January and in February he was taken from me.. its so hard not having him here but i know we'll make it and he should be released in Sept/Oct. So this new bundle of joy gives me all the more reason to promise myself i'll become a lawyer. I was raised in a very good family and only want the best for my lil one AKA to spoil them ta death!

This should enlighten everyone!! Maybe a little too much...? haha thanks for listening, what would i do without PTO?!

AdRiAnSgirl
04-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Wow good point NYYankee... uh oh, ok now i feel stupid. Hmm any way posts can be deleted hahaha...?

Loyal
04-06-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm Annette. I'm from NYC. I have 3 children. An 11 year old, a 10 year old and a 2 year old (girl,boy,girl). My biggest baby is doing 12 to life. He still has 11 years and a half to go. We miss him very much.

LADYCEE
04-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Monique from Harlem 2 children 19 and 13 (boy , girl)

caprione
04-06-2004, 10:12 PM
I agree with NYankee but seems others are fine with posting their info, or a bit of it, so that's cool.
Caprione

dutchess
04-07-2004, 07:21 PM
I apologize to anyone that may have been offended and feel that things should remain private. I thought we at PTO were like a family and just telling a little about yourself so you would know who you are talking to woudn't be so bad. Maybe I can get the thread deleted all together so there is no more negative feelings from the members.

outlawsdeb
04-07-2004, 07:30 PM
My name is Debbie and I live in Massachusetts and i have 2 boys 16 and 19. I also have a 19 year old nephew who lives here along with 2 cats a dog, and my brother. Sounds like a houseful but we all coexsist...LOL My baby is in Upstate and it has been almost 13 months since the last time I saw him. Oh and I work nights as a hotel auditor. I went to school for journalism and really want to use it. I am also into all kinds of crafts...stained glass, quilting, baking, writing,...Ok that's enough...teehee

caprione
04-07-2004, 09:03 PM
[B]Hey, Dutchess.. :)
Obviously some want to do this, those that don't, don't have to. It's a neat idea for thsoe who want to share a little info, or a lot. smiles So don't worry and don't go trying to delete it! smiles[B]
hugs,
Caprione

mannyzprincess1
04-07-2004, 09:34 PM
hey whats up everybody well i have no prob with telling a little bit about myself. well my name is brenda i have a 6 year old little girl shes a brat yes but i adore her =) we live in queens ny. planning to relocate to another state but dont know when or where i guess maybe when my manny comes home.

brenda

NYYankee
04-08-2004, 07:07 AM
I didn't notice any negative feelings here. I just wanted to warn you to be careful, not everyone is as nice as me! I think adriansgirl should have some of her post edited, but I'm just a paranoid old woman...

oknyc
04-08-2004, 02:21 PM
my name is sylvia,i live now in SI,i do not have many friends in nyc yet,i moved here to be close to my future huby. :p

M_Lutes
04-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I'm Maria, I live in Capital District NY. I have two children, 1 boy-10 and a girl-7. I work full time as a civil servant to pay the bills. I sing in a local cover band on weekends to pay for everything else :)

haswtch
04-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Anne here, from the scenic and utterly corrupt Hudson Valley:) I have a sixteen, a seven (boys) and a four (girl) that keep me hopping and smiling. I'm a journalist. My guy was wrongfully convicted and given ten years. Playing with the kids and trying to get him outta there have taken the place of most other hobbies:)

trescheek
04-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Aly, a NYer at heart, but currently in Metro DC area. I have a 15 yr old son, I'm currently working at a consulting firm. Been involved w/this disgusting system since '97, married almost 11 months, like to read, watch tv, movies, or pretty much anything that will make the time go quickly ...

Hanksmom
04-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Hi my name is Paula, I have 2 boys 11 and 15. I am a part time medical assistant and am currently looking for full time work. We live in Valley Stream Long Island.

daWifey
04-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Tamika...26...no kids...that's pretty much it. :)

j2sq
04-08-2004, 09:38 PM
hi! :wave:

i am willing to offer up info!!!! :)

i am jessica, almost 19, and i am from buffalo.....go to school at a community college, part-time and i work as a sales associate, part-time also.

my fiance and i have been together for almost 20 months and we have a bit more to go on his sentence! about 18 months.......love him to death!!! favorite time is when i am with him! we plan on being married and having a family of our own some day and i am sure we will spoil 'em--just like u kate! :)

I LOVE MY JOSEPH!!

everyone here knows about my 'lil obsession with a certain man named--EMINEMMMMM! OK--biggggggg obsession! :D love that man!!!

that's about it! i love to hear about y'all!!

Jenuwine
04-12-2004, 05:23 PM
I'll offer a little info, I don't mind. Although I'm not from NY my husband has been serving 15 years of a 32 - life sentence in the NY system. Jennifer, 31, no children, from PA and ironicly I work for the Court System in PA. We will have been married for 3 years come May and we've definitely have had a lot of ups and downs in those 3 years.

JRBM
04-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi all my name is Jeanne. I live in Long Island,all the way out in the Hampton. I am 39 yrs old and have 3 boys. My fiance is doing 20 yrs so i will be here for a long time....