View Full Version : Has anyone ever heard of F.A.M.M

TeamChris 4/10
04-26-2011, 03:48 PM
It stands for Families Against Mandatory Minimums. My fiancÚ told me about a few months ago when they were deciding on the 85% good time. I went on to find out just what I can for him, and found alot of interesting things on there. So just letting everyone know about in case you haven't heard bout it yet. Once again it famm.org so you can look it up. :):thumbsup:

Toomuch27
04-27-2011, 05:32 PM
ok thanks yes I know about it!

TeamChris 4/10
05-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh okay, it's really helpful.

ashlynnrich
05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
I have found that FAMM is really only for the Federal Prisoners, it doesn't have much to do with State Prisoners. They are a very good group, but their main focus is on Federal Prisoners.

Toomuch27
05-18-2011, 10:20 PM
I have found that FAMM is really only for the Federal Prisoners, it doesn't have much to do with State Prisoners. They are a very good group, but their main focus is on Federal Prisoners.

I believe they help with both cause I have ask them

diane135130
05-25-2011, 06:08 AM
FAMM is an awesome organization and lobbys for sentence issues in both Federal and State criminal justice systems. They rarely take on cases but they HAVE taken a few. I have been wanting to get FAMM into Louisiana for years but we have to give them good reason to come so push for it. They can make a big difference here, believe me! I don't know if you've seen thier blog called "Sentence Speak", but I won a contest for the picking the name of the blog! :)