View Full Version : Are you staying completely faithful to him while he's away?

Samaria
04-18-2011, 09:58 AM
For you ladies who have a boyfriend/husband/fiance incarcerated, are you staying completely faithful to him or are you (or will you) talking to other guys, having sex with other guys, etc? And if so, does he know?

When me & my man have our first contact visit we're going to sit down and talk about all the ground rules of this committed relationship. I know he wants me to stay faithful to him, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I love him enough to stay completely faithful to him these next 2+ years. I can't predict the future though, so if I do slip-up and hook up with another guy, the first thing I will do at our next visitation is tell him.

wife2countryboy
04-18-2011, 10:05 AM
I have been and will remain faithful to him. My ex husband did nothing but cheat on me in the almost 20 years we were married. I could not do that to him, and if he ever did it to me I would drop him on his arse without a backward glance. For us, being unfaithful is a deal breaker.

Samaria
04-18-2011, 10:08 AM
That's very good, and it's good to be very firm on that. Todd knows I wouldn't tolerate cheating from him either... And I couldn't even imagine having sex with another guy while Todd is away. I just couldn't do it, it would make me sick to my stomach!

And I see that your man comes home in 24 days... congratulations! :)

blaquethai
04-18-2011, 10:09 AM
I plan on staying committed and faithful to my husband!

Huero's_Wife
04-18-2011, 10:13 AM
I've been faithful and I'll continue to be faithful to my man. The only man that can truly give me what I need and want is him so other guys just don't attract me anymore.

soley
04-18-2011, 10:36 AM
I refound my husband/baby father after 10yrs and now that i have him in my life again i plan on keeping him there. To be honest the only thing another man can offer me is sex an it's really not that important,i've passed that stage in my life now when it comes to sex iwant to enjoy it not only physically but emotionally. I think when there is true feelings there it's more intensive whether it's soft an lovving or hot an wild.

wife2countryboy
04-18-2011, 10:51 AM
That's very good, and it's good to be very firm on that. Todd knows I wouldn't tolerate cheating from him either... And I couldn't even imagine having sex with another guy while Todd is away. I just couldn't do it, it would make me sick to my stomach!

And I see that your man comes home in 24 days... congratulations! :)
The thought of it also makes me sick to my stomach, I just couldn't even imagine it.

Yes, he is coming home in 24 days and it seems like 24 years. Then I have NO patience either so that doesn't help. I will just be so glad when this is all over.

hischubchub
04-18-2011, 10:54 AM
true love waits. i'm saving myself for my husband.

Ilovemyinmate10
04-18-2011, 10:59 AM
i have and will always be faithful. I Need no other man. I was cheated on abused and not that i got someone who loves me and has never hit me or cheated on me i will always be faithful to him. When he first went in we sat ground rules. 1. No Cheating. 2. No going out on dates with any other man. 3. no talking on the phone with any other man besides family. In which they where the same when he was home.

june5
04-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes I am. I don't believe in cheating.

MIKAER
04-18-2011, 12:29 PM
I find by being faithful to God, I uphold the morals and values, to be faithful in my all relationships.
I can be faithful to my bill collectors, and faithful to the house work, faithful to my education, and faithful to my guy, and his family.

LoveBuggy
04-18-2011, 12:41 PM
I am 100% faithful.....no room for slip ups or anything of the kind. My motto is if you wouldnt do it or say it to another man in front of your husband/bf then its cheating.

Plus I am too damn tired to cheat and I adore my R.

phoenixisrisen
04-18-2011, 12:55 PM
I was just not made that way.
Sex without love means nothing, so no, not going there. My ex cheated on my and it broke my heart, so no, couldn't do to my Dov what almost killed me.

mrs_black2009
04-18-2011, 12:59 PM
For you ladies who have a boyfriend/husband/fiance incarcerated, are you staying completely faithful to him or are you (or will you) talking to other guys, having sex with other guys, etc? And if so, does he know?

When me & my man have our first contact visit we're going to sit down and talk about all the ground rules of this committed relationship. I know he wants me to stay faithful to him, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I love him enough to stay completely faithful to him these next 2+ years. I can't predict the future though, so if I do slip-up and hook up with another guy, the first thing I will do at our next visitation is tell him.
yes always have and always wil no other man could ever replace
thats one of the things he loves about me

MicrowaveMassacre
04-18-2011, 01:01 PM
I am 100% faithful. I also don't put myself in the position for a cheat to happen. Probably easier for me cause I am to old to do the club scene or bar hopping. Give me my Netflix and I am satisfied. :thumbsup:

Joseph's Girl
04-18-2011, 01:08 PM
I am definetly staying faithful to him!!!!!! I dont want another man!! I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I ever cheated on him!! waiting these next 7 months will be way worth it because then I will get a lifetime of happiness :):):):):):)

bebegrl
04-18-2011, 01:20 PM
I've been faithful since day one and i continue to be faithful till the end.

*EM-n-FM*
04-18-2011, 01:21 PM
I couldn't even imagine being with another man...I take my vows seriously..through the good and the bad and the ugly! LOL he would never be ok with me having a "friend" so the only friend I have takes to double AA batteries =) I love my baby too much to ever risk losing him.

Patty
04-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Faithful? Always have been, always will be.

FastCarGirl
04-18-2011, 01:26 PM

I am completely, 100% loyal and faithful to him in every way. However, I do have male friends I talk to, he knows them and he writes them too or we talk about what's going on in their lives with each other, so I don't consider talking to other people, male or female cheating. My friendship boundary is a line clearly drawn in the sand with anyone else that I do not cross and if the other guys try, I gently put them back in their friend place. :thumbsup:

Doong'sP.Ka.Boo
04-18-2011, 02:20 PM
I am and will stay faithful to my fiance 110%!! I am perfectly happy with my "boring" life while he is gone! The only people I am around is my family and his family! The only place I go is to church! I knew when I said I would be his wife that meant being with one man, Him, for the rest of my life! And I am perfectly happy about not going out... to be honest I don't even notice other guys or notice other guys noticing me... I am in love and will stay in love with my wonderful hubby-to-be! It doesn't matter if he is in prison or not! I am staying FAITHFULLY HIS!! I actually sign all my letters to him "Faithfully Yours <3"

HisOutmate
04-18-2011, 03:15 PM
I am absolutely, totally and loyally faithful. I have been from day one and I will continue to be from now til forever. :)

tfonta65
04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
I have and will forever be faithful to my boyfriend, whether he is in prison or not. I love him and could ever cheat on him . I also dont put my self in situations where I would ever cheat on him...When I decided to stand by his side and never leave him, I made a oath to never ever cheat or leave him..

vtkaty13
04-19-2011, 01:43 PM
YES!! Happily!!

Clumsy<3<3<3
04-19-2011, 01:57 PM
i plan to stay faithfull to ma fiance i love him to death n i dont plan on cheating on ma man i cant wait till the our weding day comes so xited..:) this 8years are gonna fly n next thing you his gonna be by ma side..:)... ladys this a song i would love for all of you to hear is callled dedicated to the ladys by lady pink..:).. this for all of us..:).. hope ya love it as much i do ma firend dedicated this song to me n i dedicated to all the strong ladys out there..:)..

Scootergirl41
05-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm a 100% his girl I don't want to be with anyone else......I'm a MWI and we've never been together beside the visits. It was my choice to commit to him and I'll stand by that choice. I do have a lot of male friends that he doesn't know but I've talked about them to him explained who they are and my relationship with them is strictly platonic. He's good with that and looks forward to meeting them when he comes home. If I'm out with my girlfriends and a guy hits on me I tell them straight up I'm taken and not interested. I ride my own motorcycle which is what was his first attraction to me, he knows that is a man dominated world slowly changing but still. He trust me 100% and likes the fact I have many "big brothers" out here watching my back.

mrssherman11
05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
When he went to jail he was just my boyfriend and we had a major fight behind a female that I knew nothing about and I started seeing and was intimate with someone else. I used that person as an outlet and I broke up with him because I didnt love him. In January 2011 I went and seen him for the first time while he was in TDCJ and I forgave him for his wrongdoings and I asked him forgiveness for my wrongdoing and short comings. Every since we got everything out in the open we have been much better. I havent cheated on him since and we are now married. I cherish my vows and would never step out of my marriage. I love my Husband. True love isnt just about sex its deeper than that.

MnNice
05-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Yes I am faithful too him. and will stay faithful this whole 29 months!! I made some personal choices/changes so I wouldn't put my self in situations, as I have cheated in the past. But I love him, and know he is all I want. And now after a few years of friendship I finally have him as my man, I will not do anything to lose him! :)

TaraIsabelle457
05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
188% faithful. I would NEVER cheat on my husband. He's he only one that can do it for me. Never cheated in my life, never planning on it.

FREECORYILOVEHE
05-02-2011, 08:51 PM
I will stay faith ful2my so 2b husband/babys dad.He is doing 4years.I have not cheated in my life and even though he has cheated1,i know every1 makes mistakes and he will not do it again.i know some of u r thinking 1 a cheater,always a cheater.most of the females in his life have done him wrong in 1 way or another including his mother and i know thats no excuse,but since he has ben locked up he has realized some of things that he wishes he could change and that is 1of them n i know its not jus"jail talk". but other then cheating on me that 1 in the 3years we ben2gether he has trated me very well n i know no other man will b able2treat me like him.n i plan2keep myself out of ne situation that i may end up doing nething wrong i love my hubby with all my heart!!!and the sex is not important2me,even though iam young ,id rather wait 4him n b happy4ever then make a mistake n b happy for 2min!i wish all of u good luck n this journey:)

FREECORYILOVEHE
05-02-2011, 08:54 PM

i agree 100%:)..anything worth keeping is worth a strugle!

FREECORYILOVEHE
05-02-2011, 08:55 PM

i agree 100%:)..anything worth keeping is worth a strugle!

honolulu
05-02-2011, 09:06 PM
if your in a comitted relationship or your married to that guy faithfulness i feel is a must.but if you were locked up and he was in the free world how faithful would he be really now. Think about that ladys if you think he would be faithful to you then your really liveing in a dream world.it is what it is.

honolulu
05-02-2011, 09:09 PM
if your in a comitted relationship or your married to that guy faithfulness i feel is a must.but if you were locked up and he was in the free world how faithful would he be really now. Think about that ladys if you think he would be faithful to you then your really liveing in a dream world.it is what it is.

honolulu
05-02-2011, 09:10 PM

honolulu
05-02-2011, 09:12 PM

honolulu
05-02-2011, 09:12 PM

hischubchub
05-02-2011, 10:43 PM

Not all men are like that. My man would not cheat on me. He might use, but he wouldn't cheat, he never has before :thumbsup:

bhsgirlalways
05-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Havent cheated and never plan on it. I couldnt imagine being with someone other than him! Hes all i want.

bebegrl
05-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Faithful since day 1!!! And it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be either.

roshae_16
05-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Honesty::: I was really *sexually frustrated* one day, so i called this guy who i knew would be more than willing to take care of that. but when i called him to tell him to come over, i changed my mind. i felt really bad that i even considered cheating, and now i figure it'll be better to wait till he gets home and we can *unfrustrate* ourselves together.

Since then though, i haven't thought about doing anything.

wife2countryboy
05-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Honesty::: I was really *sexually frustrated* one day, so i called this guy who i knew would be more than willing to take care of that. but when i called him to tell him to come over, i changed my mind. i felt really bad that i even considered cheating, and now i figure it'll be better to wait till he gets home and we can *unfrustrate* ourselves together.

Since then though, i haven't thought about doing anything.

I love it!!! Pretty soon me and him have a lot of "unfrastrating ourselves to do together".:D

cookreg
05-03-2011, 01:34 PM
[quote=Samaria;6095637]For you ladies who have a boyfriend/husband/fiance incarcerated, are you staying completely faithful to him or are you (or will you) talking to other guys, having sex with other guys, etc? And if so, does he know?

I have been married for 13 years....my husband and I have a special bond and I don't think anyone or anything can break it. I don't have the urge to cheat and he's been gone since 1/09. It has been hard and if I really wanted to cheat I could with my ex-husband but I only want my husband!!! True love is rare and I'm blessed that I have found it!!! Stay focused ladies...it worth the wait. I know mine will be!!!

Eakimobritt
05-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Yes I'm staying faithful. My fiancées ec did nothing but cheat on him. I couldn't hurt someone I love so much.

HisRockerGirl
05-03-2011, 02:05 PM
He knows I have never and will never cheat on him.
He has never known what it was to have a woman that didn't cheat on him. He didn't know how to be faithful either. He has an addiction that he will be getting help for. He is a sex addict, and until he took the class inside, he never really stopped to think about the risks he was taking. Hep-C, AIDS, etc. They were all just words in the back of his mind. He wants to learn how to be monogamous.

His Girl 4 lyfe
05-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Yes i am compltely faithful to my man and i ALWAYS WILL be. Me an my fiance have built something amazing together and i'm not going to let anyone or anything bring us down. And yes i plan to and will stay faithful to my baby while he is incarcerated!!! No matter what i kno we will be together again. Sex or flirting...ect...isn't everything i want him to know im here for him and i always will be!! Sex can wait..sex isn't everything to me i think sex should be with the man you love and want to spend the rest of your life with and im confident in saying i found that man!!! It's always better to have sex with the person you love it means so much more and for those who have found your soulmates that's exactly what it is :thumbsup:

Randysgirl4ever
05-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Yes, I am staying completely faithful to my baby because I don't need anyone else and actually nobody attracts me anymore. I don't even notice other men anymore at all, Which is no problem for me at all because I know in the end the waiting is well worth it. Because he is my soulmate and we are meant to be. Sex doesn't really matter to me anymore unless it means something emotionally. He is my whole world and I want to spend the rest of my life with him now and 4-ever!!! I love you Randy!!!

GIGI831
05-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Sure am .. I cant imagine being wirh another man .. Especially while hes in there expecting me too be true 100 I wouldnt want it done too me why would I wanna hurrt him like that

GIGI831
05-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Sure am .. I cant imagine being wirh another man .. Especially while hes in there expecting me too be true 100 I wouldnt want it done too me why would I wanna hurrt him like that

Runic_Code
05-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Friday will be 13 months for us. He's still in county, so the closest I've come to a man in that time is touching the cool glass that seperates our fingers during visitation. While I do look forward to sharing that moment with my husband I have found that it's really not difficult to live without. What I miss most is sharing my daily life with him. At this point other men don't even try...I just have that attitude that expresses "don't even bother." And if they do express even the slightest hint of interest I shut it down quick.

Mrs.Hidalgo
05-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Yes! 110%<3

Robbiesgirl1980
05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Absolutely faithful for 3 more ars altotether it will be 4.5 yrs together.he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

pageantmom
05-03-2011, 06:56 PM
I am committed and faithful to my husband 100%, no questions, no doubts, just love!

Mitch67
05-04-2011, 02:33 AM
When we started out on this journey we laid the ground rules and the most important one for the both if us was fidelity. We are in love and when you are in love you don't do anything to hurt your partner. I know that being unfaithful to him would hurt him beyond repair and there is no way that I would be able to live with myself after that.

jsgirl2011
05-04-2011, 02:41 AM
i agree... being a prison wife is the hardest thing you can be. it takes a very special woman to do what we do and do it faithfully. yes our men are in prison and we are free- however, we are really locked up with them. i could never cheat...id never hurt him, especially not when he needs me most. here for him through thick or thin- good and bad- incarcerated or free!!!

scottsalwz
05-04-2011, 03:07 AM
I am 100% faithful to my fiancé. True love will wait!!!

wrighl
05-04-2011, 03:16 AM

I am new to this site so i hope i am doing it right. Well i agree but men are men and there are just somethings that they can't do and its the same for women

Blackat23
05-04-2011, 03:19 AM
I am totally faithful to my fiance while he is away... he and I have the greatest bond deeper than we have ever had with anyone else... true love and best friends... nothing and no one is worth losing that.. I LOVE MY MAN!

ajones2187
05-04-2011, 03:20 AM
I was 18 when my fiance got locked up, he was my partner in crime.. all day everyday. So when he got arrested I was upset, angry, n confused. I didnt kno wat to do, I got lonely n things happened.. But I came clean n we seperated for a period of time, but were better now than b4 cuz I was honest, we dealt with it n moved on. Now I could never imagine being w anyone else.

nathalie112
05-04-2011, 10:43 AM
definitly stay faithfull !!!!

DP's Girl
05-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Yep. He is the man I was supposed to marry. We messed it up and lost so many years. Now we are back together and I love him even more I wouldn't do anything to ruin our relationship. He meets my emotional and mental needs. Any other needs can wait.

jadah
05-06-2011, 12:21 PM
8 years of fathfulness down 16 more to go....can't miss what you dont have right???....right???

Geauxin'KraZee
05-06-2011, 12:43 PM
We were faithful to each other before his bid, during his bid and staying that way now that he's home.