View Full Version : FINALLY! 1st contact visit at Chino!!!!

spideriixs
04-04-2004, 12:18 PM
:fb: Only took 2 weeks longer than planned... but I finally made it up to Chino!! :fb: Sigh... can't wipe this :D chit eatting grin off my face yet!! It was absolutely wonderful... and :yes: YES :yes: I got to do ALL my "excessive contact" of running my fingers thru his hair, touching the stubble on his face, rubbing his back, nuzzling my cold nose in his neck, and sitting next to him so close they would have sworn we were siamese twins joined at the hip... and the CO's didn't trip!!!! The only times I heard the CO's say anything were to the people who were all up on each other... or didn't have their hands in plain view.

It was kinda strange cuz Chino only has visiting for outside... benches under a long metal awning that is surrounded by grass and trees... felt like I was visiting him at summer camp or something.

Oh! One note of interest... dude was saying that his counselor told him his outdate will change again once the CDC recalculates it... because of the "Bridging Program".... hell I thought that was dead fish in the water. If it is actually true and they do recalculate... I'll let you all know!! As it stands now... :dance: dude's coming home in 51 days... but gee... if they really, really, feel they must release him before then... won't hear NO complaints out of me!!!

:yes: yep yep yep... ain't contact visits better than ice cream!

qwerty
04-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Wow!! It just makes me happy to read this, glad you had such a good visit. Makes me smile knowing what I've got to look forward to (hopefully getting contact visits *sometime* in the next few months). The grass and trees sounds soooo nice, and it's cool the COs didn't trip.

Yasmeen
04-04-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm so happy for you...!