View Full Version : Pto Rules!

montana7103
04-03-2004, 11:33 PM
i just want to say that i am completely grateful for this site... I'm on my way to Tallahasse FL on April 19th and I've recieved nothing but the best of support from this site... i have been blessed with the privilage of talking and listening to the people on this site and pledge that when i am released i will conitinue the work that this site employs... I can't thank you all enough. Honestly and i sincerely believe that you all will keep in touch while I'm in. I will be looking forward to your letters and your support and again~~~THANK YOU from the deepest pits of my heart!!!

Evelyn T. Montana
USM # 54623-019

Lysbeth
04-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Best wishes to you, Evelyn... we will be keeping you in our thoughts, hope the time passes quickly as possible and we will be looking forward to your return. Take care -

Lys :)

Hilde Bogaerts
04-04-2004, 09:02 AM
dear evelyn...can you please PM me your addy over there so I can send you mail now and then with the others...take care girl and I will write you okay!!!

cjjack
04-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Evelyn, be looking for the mail!! :)

deb
04-04-2004, 09:59 AM
All good wishes and stay strong..... I'm glad we were able to help... ((hugs))

Deb

kintml2u
04-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Evelyn,

Its great to hear you have found help here on PTO! We will continue to build on the information we have to better assist the future residents of the BOP. And I do sincerely hope upon your return, you will be here to share your experience to help out another!

Its been a blessing to have you as part of our "PTO Family"! You will always be part of this family and we look forward to your return.

Best of luck, well wishes, speedy time, and hopefully between the letters you receive from your family, and extended PTO family and activities you may take part in you will not have time to think of to many other things! This time will pass, and you will come through! You have the strength within!

Diane

montana7103
04-16-2004, 05:41 PM
I love you all! I'm leaving tomorrow and I just want (again) to say thanks and that I will be looking forward to hearing frrom you!!

All My Love~~
Evelyn

cjjack
04-16-2004, 05:53 PM
Evelyn, good luck to you!! You will be in our thoughts..........and I am sure you will be hearing from several of us!!

Keep your head up and we will be here waiting for you when you return!!

mach1
04-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Evelyn, I wish you ALL THE BEST!! ... Thank You for sharing with us!!! Your postings have been inspiring and appreciated by many!!! Take Care and ... Godspeed to YOU!!

sbrown110
04-17-2004, 09:06 AM
I miss you already,

Sheryl