View Full Version : My fiance just got moved to Polunski Unit TX Prison. What is it like?

Hera_UK
03-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Can anyone tell me what its like there.....good (if any...unlikely) and bad please?:confused:

Honey'sGirl
06-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Well all I've found is stats...It's known for death row...But im not sure of exactly how it is...If I find out anything I'll let u kno

rlfeelin
08-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Polunksy is exactly what it says it is when you google it.

"WELCOME TO HELL"

smwells421
08-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Polunksy is exactly what it says it is when you google it.

"WELCOME TO HELL"

My pen pal is in polunksy and this is exactly what he has told me! He even tried to tell me a.few good things but even the good things he tells me of are quite horrid!

monkeychatter
08-12-2011, 04:54 PM
They keep the DR separate from population.

texexcon
10-10-2011, 07:18 PM
It's a tough place to be, I hope he just carries him self well.

Tuffy79
10-29-2011, 06:42 AM
My husband was at Polunsky for about 3 years and didn't really have any problems. He wasn't afraid of defending himself if needed and he tried to avoid going to chow in the evenings since it was always so packed. Some of the officer's there are pretty nice, but there are also some to watch out for. The vending machines at visit are pretty good. They have sandwiches, salads, sometimes fruit, and the normal selection of snacks and drinks. Hope this helps.

Missing_mi_amor
06-09-2012, 11:50 AM
It's the sorriest place u have ever been! Employees are corrupt trash! They treat the men worse than animals! They torture death row....they deny them food, medical, say they refuse their visits when they don't! They use illegal unneccesary force....So much more ...ugh...u will never understand unless u have been there...trash...and it's just all covered up...no one exposes it for what it is :(