View Full Version : I Keep Getting Denied--Please Help Me

backlash1
02-12-2011, 06:24 PM
I have a son that was sent to prison in sac. Hes been lock up for over two years so far. He's waiting on a appeall to see if his sentence can be reduce. I have been wanting to see him and ever since he was sent to prison I can't because i got denied them saying something being on my record. I went to the courts, police, and to district attorney office and got copies of everything from them showing theres no record of anything. I sent copies of these papers to the warden to show him theres nothing on me. they still denied me of seeing him. How can the prison have a record but no one else seems to have it. You mean I will never be able to see my baby again? Whats up with this system? Not only that but I gave him a doctors note to give to whom ever it concerns to put him closer to home so I would be able to visit him when things get straighten out, but what do they do put him further away from me. Wow

D4C
02-13-2011, 05:08 PM
You need a copy of you DOJ printout... and to get that you need to be livescanned by your local police department or sherriffs department. Once you get that you will have a better idea of what the prison is looking at. It is possible that there is a mistake somewhere that you need to clear up. getting a copy of your DOJ printout will help with that.

mossmanst
02-22-2011, 11:07 PM
My son told me, after his transfer from bakersfield to new folsom. re-apply for visitation and you will be approved. A clean record is a clean record.

I am going through same thing. No charges were filed and the case was droped.

THUMPERSWIFY
03-17-2011, 12:26 PM
even thoe the charges were dropped you still have to list them and put down the outcome of the case dissmissed or dropped. I had this same problem before they want to know everthing regarless if it was dropped or not.

Moonbeam5150
03-25-2011, 06:08 PM
I just sent my visiting form back to visit my husband. I just realized I had a ticket for not having my license when I was 18 and last year I got a speeding ticket that im paying off. Will they deny me because of that??

mrs.grumps
03-25-2011, 06:20 PM
I just sent my visiting form back to visit my husband. I just realized I had a ticket for not having my license when I was 18 and last year I got a speeding ticket that im paying off. Will they deny me because of that??

They will not deny you for traffic tickets- only if they are Failure to Appear or Failure to PAY. You are making payments so you should be fine!

Moonbeam5150
03-25-2011, 06:37 PM
Thank god. Im due in 13 weeks and I was scared I would get denied and wouldn't be able to see my husband before I go into labor. You just made my day :D

Triggers Wife
03-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Reading all this makes me nervous I was approved last year do you think there would be an issue? No police contact or anything..Sorry if thats a silly question I just don't not wanna see mine either

mrs.grumps
03-26-2011, 08:13 PM
Reading all this makes me nervous I was approved last year do you think there would be an issue? No police contact or anything..Sorry if thats a silly question I just don't not wanna see mine either

If you have had no police contact then you should be good to go :thumbsup:

Triggers Wife
03-26-2011, 10:35 PM
If you have had no police contact then you should be good to go :thumbsup:

Ok thanks!! :o