View Full Version : Madison Correctional

randysgirl
03-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I am wondering if any PTO members went to Madison Correction (MACI) today? (Saturday march 27). I was in the visiting area waiting for my man to get there and I sat thinking, I wonder if I have talked to any of these ladies on the internet before and I also was wondering if some of them even know about PTO.

melanie
03-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Sorry I was not there. My husband was there for a while but he is not there now he is at Richland correctional(RICI) But I have offten sat in in the visiting room and thought of the same thing if I have enver talked to anyone there and if they know about PTO! That is something that i think about sometimes when I am waiting for him to come out!

timmysgirl79
04-06-2004, 07:44 AM
randysgirl,
I was ther on Sunday..I always have the even numbered days. But I think about that too sometimes. I want to print flyers for PTO and put them in the waiting area but I don't know if they would allow that or not. What do you think?
Do you and Randy ever try to sneek in extra things while you visit? Like extra kisses and touching? We do as long as the CO's are the usuals. The CO with the limp is pretty cool he just kinda turn away and lets you do whatever as long as you aren't like groping each other.:)