View Full Version : Sci Rockview in Pennsylvania

Timah
02-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Can anyone tell me who handles the phone systems in Sci Rockview Prison? I am trying to set up a prepaid collect calling account and have had no luck. I've tried Global Tel link and numerous others. Can someone please help?!!!:):):)

Allie_lucky18
02-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Global Tel Link .. thats what i use.. my boyfriend is an inmate there

kathykat
02-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Can anyone tell me who handles the phone systems in Sci Rockview Prison? I am trying to set up a prepaid collect calling account and have had no luck. I've tried Global Tel link and numerous others. Can someone please help?!!!:):):)

My son buys phone cards in the commissary and uses them to call. The same number always show on my phone: 713-574-1101.(I never looked it up to see which company) The calls are not cheap-about $6.00 for 20min I think. I am going to check out google voice this weekend-I read about it here on PTO as a way to greatly reduce costs. I hope this info helps you. Its great to see someone else from Rockview on here. What part of pa are you from? Good Luck

BlueEyedEllie
02-12-2011, 06:39 AM
My man was an inmate there last year.Global tel link is the system you need to start an account with OR he can buy phone cards through commissary.Mine preferred to do it that way as the calls were slightly cheaper,They can make 2 15 minute phone calls per day.

bobble60
02-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Regardless of how you pay, all DOC phone calls go through Global Tel*Link.