View Full Version : Having a bad week.

JWSPMS
03-26-2004, 12:10 PM
Hello all. I'm writing this with much regret as I have been very up beat and positve here lately. But as our anniversary and what would've been our wedding date approaches I'm so depressed I can't shake it. It just bothers me that all of this could have been avoided if he had just simply stayed out of trouble. I know he feels bad enough so i haven't told him about how depressed I am. I'm sure it will pass but it just really hurts right now. And I needed to get it off my chest or I will go crazy!! Our anniversary is in "6" days and our wedding would've been in "8" days. Should I tell him how I'm feeling right now or just hope it goes away? Spikeswife

bunnyrun5
03-26-2004, 02:43 PM
:hee: Hi Ms Spike! Cheer up Honey, that ole bad feeling will go away. As you know, we all have our pits we fall in on anniversaries, holidays and such as so on. Of course I think you should tell him how you are feeling but don't place blame though. Just express how extra-badly you are missing him at this time. I bet he feels the same way too. Let me be the first one to give ya a ((((((BIG HUGS)))))). It's ok to feel down but don't stay down. Everyday that go by is a day he's closer to coming back home. :) Best wishes.

Travs_girl
03-26-2004, 03:55 PM
Hi Pam,

Don't apologize for not being Ms. Happy 100% of the time!!! We're here to support you all the time! I'm sorry you're going through a rough time right now. Maybe it would help to talk to James and let him know how you feel. I'm sure this time of year is probably a little hard on him too.

Hang in there and keep your head up. Once this anniversary passes, you'll be one more closer to spending it with him. (((((HUGS)))))

PS - Your avatar is cute! I have a huge fear of spidey's in the toitey. You about scared the $&#( out of me. LOL!

qwerty
03-26-2004, 05:08 PM
I think what you're feeling is completely natural. Sharing your feelings with him without accusing is probably a good thing. Hang in there.

JWSPMS
03-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks ya'll! I'm gonna write him tonight and let him know that I need his love, support and concern now more than ever. I just pray its true that he will be out of confinement in July instead of Dec. He's been a good boy since all this happened and one of the Capts. told him he could do half the time with good behavior. So maybe that's true. But no I would never place blame on him he feels bad enough for all the hurt he's caused me with just going to lock down. But thanks for all the support and all the (((HUGS)))!! :) I worked out like a md women earlier and i feel better sore but better!! :) We have a little race going on since he's been in lock down who can get back in shape first. And since he has more time than I do I have to work harder at it. But it will be worth it!! :) I'll look alot better than I do know if we are able to reschedule our wedding for next year. Thats being positve right! HEE! HEE! :) I'm trying ya'll. If I could just hear his voice. For him just for a couple of seconds say "I love you, everything is gonna be fine!!" Man this is gonna be along week!! So again thanks for all the support.

Yeah when I found this little avatar I thought it was cute. I'm not big on spiders either no matter where they are. HEE! HEE!
Spikeswife