View Full Version : Ferguson TX Prison Unit D block

lovin_banks
01-29-2011, 08:19 PM
OK well my boyfriend said that his block all caught a case for having extra socks and sheets....isnt this crazy? well i would like to know the guards side of the story too.. they gotta have a reason.. omg! how lame is this? Does anyone know which state rep I should call? Where can i find the number?

Virgofemme73
02-02-2011, 04:41 PM
That's insane! It's been so cold! I don't know who to contact. Hopefully someone will come by soon with that info.

lovin_banks
02-02-2011, 04:48 PM
yep thats crazy

Wifemoreno
12-30-2011, 07:58 PM
This sucks but is so very true!! They get in trouble for anything & something so ridiculous such as this is probably the reason there are do many fight outbreaks! They're so angry for bring treated this way & can'tdefend themselves against the guards... who else to take it out on but each other!!

I am very interested to hear if you found out who to complain to, what's the procedure, and if we should all complain so something can be done & our guys not be retaliated on by guards because of our concerns & complaints.

Please update us with what you found out...

THANKS!

zdmom
01-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Please let me know also my babe caught a case for folding some papers into a fan.. So ridiculous