View Full Version : What is the process for home plans?

Snookems1216
01-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi everyone!! My husband's release date is 6 month's away. He stated that he has done his home plan and someone would be coming by the house. I attend school during the day and work part-time in the eve. What should I expect during the visit? What questions do they ask? I'm really anxious about what happens next! Thanx in advance....

Faith, Love and Blessings!!:)

roysprincess
01-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone!! My husband's release date is 6 month's away. He stated that he has done his home plan and someone would be coming by the house. I attend school during the day and work part-time in the eve. What should I expect during the visit? What questions do they ask? I'm really anxious about what happens next! Thanx in advance....

Faith, Love and Blessings!!:)

Hi and Welcome to PTO! :D

They probably want to check the distance from the facility to the home, who resides there, etc. I do not have any experience with this, but I'm sure someone will come along and share their insight with us!

Snookems1216
01-31-2011, 04:48 AM
Thank u!! I sure hope they will... I'm concerned... But I have FAITH!! Thanx again!!

roysprincess
01-31-2011, 07:11 AM
Thank u!! I sure hope they will... I'm concerned... But I have FAITH!! Thanx again!!

You are welcome, sorry I couldn't have been of more help, but yes, have faith and keep strong! ;)