View Full Version : MCCF Carpooling/Rideshare Notices (ONLY)

mrs.grumps
12-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Link to 2010 Thread (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457865)

If you are trying to find a ride or if you have an empty seat and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread.

Please include the following information -

Whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving? (If you let someone else drive your car, there's nothing at all rude about asking to SEE their driver's license and if you'll be driving someone else's car, it's sensible to ask to see the insurance card.)
What area you're coming from (preferably at least the County)
When you usually leave and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.
Do you travel with children?
Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Most other details should be exchanged via private message.

Here's an example:

Quote:
Ride needed from Oakland Area.
Licensed driver.
Can share gas costs, and maybe a room?
Prefer to go on Friday and stay until after Sunday visiting.

Or

Quote:
I drive from Mendocino County 2 times a month.
Would like to share the driving and gas costs.
Sorry, I can't accommodate children.
I smoke and play the stereo loud.
Usually leave after lunch on Friday and head back right after Sunday Visits.

Please do not post comments or replies to posts in this thread.

JUST your Carpool Information.

Use the PM feature to reply to a post.

Comments and/or replies will be deleted.

ms.orozco99
01-22-2011, 08:47 PM
My fiance is in Golden State in McFarland. I would possibly like to share a ride/gas costs and a room. I have a 3 yr old son but dont always bring him. Usually wake up xtra early on Saturday, drive up and visit, then get a room for the night and visit again on Sunday then head back home. I dont smoke but am willing to sacrifice a ride with a smoker if it means saving cash and if they are considerate and not too outta control.

D4C
04-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey folks!

I go to Taft CCF about everyother weekend and would like to share the cost of gas.

I don't smoke, but will stop occasionally if you feel the need. My son may occasionally go.

PM me if you wanna go!

javis girl
05-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi,
I visit at CI Taft and i wanted to see if anyone is looking to ride share i drive from Central Valley can pick up on my way. Split gas and room if like if intrested pm me.

wilson143
06-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Hi I just got approved to visit my fiancÚ at Ccf Taft but I don't have a ride to see him is there any one who would like to carpool I would. Pay half gas an any expensives its me and my son we have not seen him in 5 months

TrooperLove
06-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Anyone visit McFarland from the OC area?????

javis girl
06-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Hello I just got approved anyone wanting to go from sacarmento or central valley? I drive from stockton.

javis girl
06-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Forgot to mention I go to central valley, mcfarland

alexisss
07-08-2011, 11:07 PM
I just found out my boyfriend is at this prison. I sent in my visiting application today so I will be visiting asap. If anyone needs a ride, I drive. I will have my 3 month old with me. I smoke, but obviously not in the car while my daughter is in there. PM me! :)

Aarons wifey
07-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Im new to this n am looking for someone who has visits in eloy Arizona im from Visalia ca

hardknox
09-21-2011, 07:04 PM
I am a licensed driver and have room for three more people including any children.
I can ride along with you or drive
I have children but they will not always visit.
I live in Riverside County and my husband is in CI TAFT
I visit when I can. I have visited on Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's for one day and I have visited the entire weekend. I am up to planning how long we stay.
I would like to split Gas and/or a room.
Thank you Angela (Phone number removed per PTO policy. Please PM member.)

Mizz Brook
03-20-2014, 12:43 AM
I have room or could ride just to share expenses! I am coming from modesto to Mcfarland! If you are interested I will visit the whole weekend and would be willing to share a hotel aswell.