View Full Version : USP Pollock is on lockdown.

OnlyTheLonely
12-23-2010, 08:53 PM
I got an email from my Man this afternoon saying they are on lockdown. They just came off of lockdown yesterday. On December 20th they had a black inmate assault a white female CO and were locked down for 2 days and now back on again. The last lockdown happened because the inmate used a freezer lock and hit the CO in the face and lacerated her eye. I havent heard why they are locked down right now.

Grrrrr, I hate lock downs especially around holidays and weekends. Hoping and praying it ends very soon and nobody misses out on visiting tomorrow. :(

Zelda50
12-23-2010, 11:47 PM
From Guards Union website:

USP- POLLOCK- DECEMBER 20, 2010

At 9:00a.m., a staff member was by an inmate in food service. When the staff member opened the door for the inmate to exit, the inmate hit her in the eye with a freezer lock. The inmate also fought with responding staff. The staff member suffered a laceration on the eye and was sent to the emergency room. No other staff members were injured. The institution was placed on lock down status until further notice.

OnlyTheLonely
12-24-2010, 07:56 AM
I got an email from my Man this afternoon saying they are on lockdown. They just came off of lockdown yessterday. :(

My Biggun called @ 830am this morning and said they just came off lockdown ! Yay! He didnt say why they were locked down this time and I forgot to ask.

Anyways it totally sucks that on the 20th they locked down till the 22nd and then turned around and locked down the next day. At least this last time was mainly overnight.

I'm very glad that it was only 1 afternoon and night this time and came off in time that visitation wasnt cancelled.