View Full Version : Chino,Ca

MaddiMar
03-19-2004, 10:02 PM
my love one is at Chino state...anyone hav any info on Chino state...??:rolleyes:

Sent in my application for visiting...about 3 weeks ago still no ansewer....i cant stand this waiting..:ha: I call i get no where...nothing but recordings..!! :pissed:

Am depressed...just trying to cope with this everyday!!! so happy i found this site...you can understand me.:rolleyes: ..ppl do not understand what its like to love someone that is locked up... People can be so judgemental ..
thanks to whoever came up with this site..

California Sunshine
03-20-2004, 01:00 AM
Welcome :)

spideriixs
03-24-2004, 01:21 AM
Welcome gal! Yeah I know what you mean about Chino... I have yet to get thru to a live human voice. I have no idea how long it takes for them to approve a visitation application... my husband is a transfer... so I was approved when he was at Donovan.

losangelina
03-26-2004, 01:15 PM
You may try just going in. I know a lot of girls who never got any word about approval but were already approved and just went to try to get in and did, and if you get a really nice CO sometimes they'll let you get approved right there. Try not to be disappointed if it doesn't work, but if you are that anxious I would try.

qwerty
03-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Welcome to PTO!

MaddiMar
03-26-2004, 04:34 PM
You may try just going in. I know a lot of girls who never got any word about approval but were already approved and just went to try to get in and did, and if you get a really nice CO sometimes they'll let you get approved right there. Try not to be disappointed if it doesn't work, but if you are that anxious I would try.
:argh ok..i went i was set aside for 3 hours..i ended up leaving. I called asked operator..can u pls give me some info on visitation...I told her i sent in my application 4 weeks ago..still no word. The inmate is telling me to just go i will be approved .. once am there...Operator told me...REMEMBER!! you cannot listen to the inmate he is in jail..the proper way is to wait for your approval...if your not approved u will be notified by mail. Once am approved they will let inmate know. so in the meantime im about to just give up!! and wait until he gets out...i dont want to stand around waiting for hours to b approved around emotional people...there is lots of HOT TEMPERED PPL visiting..u cant even stare at them...you will be told something...:pissed:

babygirl2sce
04-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Where is he? Chino Institute For Men? If so, which yard? West, Central, East, or is he in the minimum facility? If you think it's frustrating waiting for them to approve you as a visitor, what until you have to stand in the 3 hour line to get in. The minimum facility sucks as far as how long of a line everyone has to wait in. Anyway, if you are approved, he will mail the approval to you. Take it with you on your first visit, they will want to see it. Be sure you dress appropriately. There is a strict dress code. If they deny your application to visit, they will notify you not him. Hope I was able to help you . Bottom line is they take their time doing anything. Hang in there.

MaddiMar
04-15-2004, 08:41 AM
Chino California Institute For Men....Minimum yard. He has already been there for 2 months i just recently sent in another application...how soon did u get approved???

Barbara
04-15-2004, 11:22 AM
If you don't hear something this week and you have a copy of the visiting form make more copies and send one in every other day. Just put a note in with it saying you think your mail to them is being tampered with and that you are just trying to make sure that a copy gets through to them :) Barb

MaddiMar
04-15-2004, 09:21 PM
Great idea..!!
LOL LOL!

Flammenschwert
04-16-2004, 07:47 AM
Welcome to PTO

devilorangel81
09-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Chino California Institute For Men....Minimum yard. He has already been there for 2 months i just recently sent in another application...how soon did u get approved???I WENT TO CHINO PRISON GOT THE APPLICATION , FILLED IT OUT THERE AND GAVE IT RIGHT BACK TO THEM I CALLED LATER ON THAT WEEK AND TOLD ME I WAS APPROVED , I GUESS YOU JUST HAVE TO BE STUBBORN AND KEEP BUGGING AND HOPFULLY YOU WILL FIND SOME ONE THAT IS UNDERSTANDING AND WILL TO HELP YOU . BUT REALLY STICK TO THE DRESS CODE THEY ARE VERY STRICT THERE. AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON TIME OTHERWISE IF YOU GET A OFFICER THAT FEELS LIKE BEING A D*** THEY ONE LET YOU IN IF YOU ARE EVEN A LITTLE BIT LATE.GOOD LUCK , MY MAN IS IN CHINO ALSO BUT IN CENTRAL YARD.