View Full Version : What IS the GRAD program

LovinMYman09
12-07-2010, 02:09 AM
I've read a few post about something called the GRAD program
Is this program JUST a program inside prison or is it offered while in free world as well?

joey'swife
12-07-2010, 05:05 AM
The GRAD program is to help the inmates learn better ways of dealing with issues without being in a gang. I know this is a program in the TX prisons, but I don't know if it is anywhere else. It isn't for the streets, just to get the inmates out of gangs in the prisons.

RobinsMan
12-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Gang Renunciation And Disassociation and joesbaby is correct that it is only for those in prison. Here is a link to learn more.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/cid/cid_security_threat_group_GRAD.htm

addictsmom
01-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Royce, I appreciate your link and was able to read the article. However, I could not view the Q & A because I use a company computer and cannot download the software needed. Is there anyway you can download it and add it here for me? I have a friend that has been through the 2 year investigation and is now on the waiting list. I would love to be able to send him something on the GRAD program. Thanks!!

Diane

RobinsMan
01-01-2011, 11:33 PM
I am away from home working on my Droid right now but I will see what I can do tomorrow. Maybe I can find a utility to convert to text or MS word. What document formats can your computer read?