View Full Version : Visit to Polunsky Unit TX Prison

christinalh
12-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Did anyone visit Polunsky unit on Dec. 4, 2010. My aunt drove five hours to see her son and when she got their at 10 am, there were cares backed up to the road. They weren't even letting anyone in. When I called up to the prison, I asked if they were in lock down. The said no, and they were just implementing a new procedure. I guess it's a procedure to not let anyone in? Does anyone know what's going on? My aunt had to drive home, she is sick and couldn wait two hours just to park.

Faith & God
12-07-2010, 10:55 AM
I went and visit on the 5th and yes we had to park out on the road beside the unit.Never had to do that before.They would not let us drive up to the check point untill 8:00. I'm not sure why they do the things they do, but they just know they have the control over us.I ask why!!! the man said in a rude controlin voice ( this is how we do things) now! So instead of gettin in at 8:00 like i always do it was 8:30 and all that is doing is making people wait longer for our visit, and if you go to late you may not even get in.They don't care if we see our loved ones are not. I'm sorry to here your auntie drove so far and didn't get to vist.I drive 4 hours to get there GOD BLESS