View Full Version : ~~CCF/MCCF Dec 2010 Chit Chat Thread~~

mrs.grumps
11-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the CCF/MCCF last chit chat thread of 2010!

Chat away....

AnneRed420
12-14-2010, 05:35 AM
Hellooooo... Am I missing something here? Is there some other place all you gals are meetin to chit chat at?? Or am I the only one with a man in D.C.C.F. who comes here share about "prison life from the outside"???:hmm:

maytemag
12-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Wishing Everyone Happy Holidays and even though our loved ones are not physically with us they are with us in spirit and in heart...

:merryx:

maytemag
12-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Happy Holidays :globe:

mrs.grumps
12-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Hellooooo... Am I missing something here? Is there some other place all you gals are meetin to chit chat at?? Or am I the only one with a man in D.C.C.F. who comes here share about "prison life from the outside"???:hmm:

The CCF/MCCF forum doesn't get much action at all :( its very much a ghost town around these parts....

But you are welcome to use this monthly thread for your chat...maybe others will get involved once the see you here :)

brown1226
12-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Happy Holidays, to everyone.

I wish everyone has a great visit this weekend and the weekend to come.

AnneRed420
12-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Hellooooo & Happy Holidays to "ALL" who visit here...
My name Is Anne & my man is Rickey. He is housed in Delano Community Correctional Facility (D.C.C.F.) been there for a month now with approx. 9 more months to go. I have not visited as I was denied in reception at Wasco. I just recieved a new visitor form to fill out & try again (didnt know i could try again) hopefully we have better luck this time. my record is clear except for 1 major blemish over 17years ago. But anyways... Is there anyone out there with a man in DCCF??? Is there anyone out there in the San Pedro area who has a man in the Prison system & wants to make a new friend even if it is to just vent? I will check back here often or leave me a private message...

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy Happy New Year too

brown1226
12-21-2010, 08:52 AM
I hope that you are able to get your visits approval, for what ever reason your visit was denied at Wasco you should find out what you need to do to clear that up. I don’t live in San Pedro but it nice to have someone else out there was a love one in MCCF or CCF.