View Full Version : Need info on Omega Technical Violater Center in Malvern Arkansas

matts baby girl
11-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Is there a way i can pull up my fiance's picture an information, if he is in t.v.p? It wont let me do it by tyhe adc inmate search, i even type in his adc number an it still wont let me.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????????:confused:

matts baby girl
11-18-2010, 02:08 AM
I'M NEEDING INFORMATION ON HOW TO VIEW A RESIDENT'S("INMATE") PICTURE AND INFORMATION, IF THEY'RE IN OMEGA TECHNICAL VIOLATER CENTER IN MALVERN ARKANSAS? I TRIED, BY GOING TO THE ADC INMATE POPULATION SEARCH, THAT DOESN'T WORK!! IT SAYS INMATE NOT FOUND... I EVEN PUT HIS ADC NUMBER IN, AND IT STILL WON'T LET ME PULL IT UP!!! IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO RETRIEVE THE INFORMATION IM SEARCHING FOR??? ***PLEASE HELP ME***

A CONFUSED FIANCEE :confused:

matts baby girl
11-18-2010, 02:25 AM
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION: ON HOW TO SEARCH FOR A INMATES INFORMATION, IF THEY ARE IN OMEGA TECHNICAL CENTER IN MALVERN ARKANSAS.
CONFUSED SEEKER:confused:

iluvcats
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Is there a way i can pull up my fiance's picture an information, if he is in t.v.p? It wont let me do it by tyhe adc inmate search, i even type in his adc number an it still wont let me.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????????:confused:

when he goes to tvp he is in the custody of dcc not adc you would want to contact his parole officer about getting his info or maybe try dcc.arkansas.gov