View Full Version : My son got beat up today and I am FURIOUS!!!

LJWill
11-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Okay....I am freaking out!!! My son called me this morning and told me that a CERT team came in on him and he was beaten up by four men!!! He said that one of the guards got mad at him and called the cert team in and told them to "give him what he needs" and the guard winked at them!!!! WTH!!!! I am furious.....I dont know if my son is telling me the whole truth (sad but true) but he said he has lots of brusises on his neck and back!!! Well guess what, tomorrow is a holiday and I plan to be there and if my son shows up with bruises...HELL HATH NO FURY!!!!! I will find out what happen and I WILL do something about it!!! I have seen the guard who winked,,,,he is an ass!!!! I know my son is there for a reason and needs to be punished for what he did. I am fine with a one on one, but not FOUR men beating MY CHILD.....sorry I really needed to vent, I just hope I dont get so upset tomorrow that I end up getting kicked out!!!

Niki
11-10-2010, 10:47 PM
I feel your anger and frustration, LJWill. That seems excessive even if he did do something wrong. Just try not to do anything you'll regret later or at least let us know where to send commissary money for you to before you go to visit. I hope he's OK! Hugs.....Niki

jancy
11-11-2010, 07:46 AM
in this week's paper...
two alleg county jail guards beat up a man while a third guard was lookout.
all three guards are suspended, the man showed up at medical and reported what happened.

have your son go to medical and they would have to make a report on this.

BeachMom
11-11-2010, 08:26 AM
I agree with Jancy.....get documentation!

I'm sorry this happened to him. Is it not enough they have to worry about the other inmates?

Sad...

K

MotherJ
11-11-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm so sorry! We all know it isn't necessarily the bad ones locked up and the good who go home at night. I pray for your son's safety and those who are in the wrong to have to answer for their actions. Oh and for you to have self control. I know the rage a momma can feel when her child is hurt or treated unfairly. :o

southernsarah
11-11-2010, 09:34 AM
I am so sorry your son went through this. In our county ail we had guards beat up an inmate too. Luckily, we had a good sheriff at the time and he arrested the guards and charged then with felony assault. I think your son should get his injuries documented at medical asap!

Gavin123
11-11-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm so sorry this has happened. I hope you get to the bottom of this today. I agree also, get documentation...go to medical. This was totally uncalled for...and unexceptable for them to do this in the position they are in. Let us know what happened....{{{HUGS}}}

bumblebee37
11-11-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm also sorry you and your child are going threw this. :( It's sad to say but happens all the time and usually if you bitch about it their report will say they (our kids) were aggressive, would not follow direction, and any other crap they can think of. This happens because the guards let their position take over there heads and they become powerful in their own minds...

TerryLee
11-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Thats my worse nightmare is my daughter being hurt by anyone...but by gaurds...that even worse!!!...I woule get documantation...but the sad thing is if they don't move your son or something the other guards will have abeef with your son turning in thier "partner in crime"
Lord help us to stay strong and please protect our kids from those who have allowed their postions to give them the thoughts of getting away with things give our kids the strength and wisdom to protect themselves and to do the right thing, Lord shine your light in those dark places.
In Jesus name Amen

TerryLee
11-11-2010, 11:20 AM
I feel your anger and frustration, LJWill. That seems excessive even if he did do something wrong. Just try not to do anything you'll regret later or at least let us know where to send commissary money for you to before you go to visit. I hope he's OK! Hugs.....Niki

Niki your so funny...I love it!!! Don't worry LJWill...we will be there to support you...and send money...lol...I know its hard not to want to go in there and kick some butt...I try my hardest to be polite and nice and very respectful to all the guards...even the worst of the worst...I pray for them all the time.
Gotta laugh...otherwise we would all go crazy.

Terihe
11-11-2010, 11:21 AM
This is awful. I have read about this happening on the inside and out. Lord I pray... please keep our loved ones safe.

donnal
11-11-2010, 11:21 AM
I am sorry this happened. I do have a question, what is CERT team?

brave heart
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Okay....I am freaking out!!! My son called me this morning and told me that a CERT team came in on him and he was beaten up by four men!!! He said that one of the guards got mad at him and called the cert team in and told them to "give him what he needs" and the guard winked at them!!!! WTH!!!! I am furious.....I dont know if my son is telling me the whole truth (sad but true) but he said he has lots of brusises on his neck and back!!! Well guess what, tomorrow is a holiday and I plan to be there and if my son shows up with bruises...HELL HATH NO FURY!!!!! I will find out what happen and I WILL do something about it!!! I have seen the guard who winked,,,,he is an ass!!!! I know my son is there for a reason and needs to be punished for what he did. I am fine with a one on one, but not FOUR men beating MY CHILD.....sorry I really needed to vent, I just hope I dont get so upset tomorrow that I end up getting kicked out!!! i am with you mamma,, god knows if we dont fight for them ,,who will???? i pray the good lord will judge theese people,,i hope your son is ok,, god bless you,, brave heart...ps i would send you commessery money also,,:thumbsup:

Niki
11-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I am sorry this happened. I do have a question, what is CERT team?

CERT= Correctional Emergency Response Team. Basically a group of highly trained corrections officers taught to deal with things like riots and emergency extractions of uncooperative prisoners from their cells. They come in with body armor, shields, batons (night sticks) and whatever else is needed to subdue a prisoner. Why they would be called in on LJWill's son I can't answer, but the outcome for the prisoner is generally not good.

Terihe
11-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Kinda like a correctional swat team

dbass
11-11-2010, 08:43 PM
What is the matter with these people???????????
I'm so sorry - this is so wrong and I don't know what to tell you to do about it.....
All I know to do is to pray for your son's protection. Lord protect this young man, surround him with your angels and keep him from harm. I pray these guards would supernaturally not be able to touch him again.

addictsmom
11-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Ditto what Deb said......

Diane