View Full Version : I Hate Snow!!!!

j2sq
03-16-2004, 10:31 PM
DAMN SNOW!!!! pleeeeeeeeease no more!!! soooooo sick of the white stuff! here in hamburg-out by buffalo, we have over a foot.....:(

it has to stop so i can see my baby on thursday! PLEASE NO MORE!

how r ya handling it??? how many inches ya got out ur way??

STAY SAFE Y'ALL!!

this is buffalo....like they say on "News 4" out here in Buffalo...

~~this is buffalo...it snows--get over it!~~

BREEZY34
03-16-2004, 11:55 PM
I Hate It Too, Up Here In Albany We Got About 11 Inches, Can't Wait For Spring!!!!! :) :)

Judy45
03-17-2004, 12:30 AM
My man is at Gowanda NY....I am not sure where that is located in reference to you two that posted....but I would guess he is in the snow belt huh????? I am in Fl....Judy

LeaAnn
03-17-2004, 04:32 AM
I'm near Detroit and I'm mad about three inches lol. I know where you are at though because I have family in Niagara Falls, NY. Nothing but snow up where you are... Spring is on it's way:)

irisheyes66
03-17-2004, 11:27 AM
Agggggggg....I was walking my dogs in shorts on Monday---it was 65 degrees!!! And then yesterday, BOOM---blizzard conditions. Welcome to a typical New England springtime! We get the good spring weather in teensy eyedropper doses, then all of a sudden, it's 90 degrees and unbearably humid. In the last ten years, I have noticed an increasing change in weather patterns; it basically goes from winter to summer, and vice versa....no more four seasons for us :(

Snow SUCKS!!!

Susan in Providence

j2sq
03-17-2004, 11:46 AM
YES IT DOES! WELL SAID!!

:yes: yes judy--snow belt--BIG TIME! gowanda is about a half hour or so away from me--so i am sure he got hit!

Manzanita
03-17-2004, 12:31 PM
this snow SUCKS! it is MARCH!!!! then they said it would stop but it hasn't, they say snow all week........BLAH
I am in the CIty and we got maybe 6 inches

DeniseJJ
03-17-2004, 12:36 PM
wow...I'm in Birmingham Alabama., but i work with people in new york all day...and they are all...well...bitchy...i was laughing just a few mint ago at one of my customer complaining about the snow while i sit here with a wonderful spring time day with upper 60's and lots of sunnyside....

not to worry...i'm sending some sun shine you're way...

LOL

DeniseJ

Alexis
03-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Im in Eastern Iowa we got about 4 inches of snow yesterday, and its suppose to be in the upper 50's Saturday! Strange weather, not good if you have arthritis!! Let me tell you. Im not complaining though southern Iowa got about a foot.

Loyal
03-17-2004, 07:36 PM
I would love to be in that snow right now. I'm in Puerto Rico and today was 93. Sooooo nasty!!! I'll be back home in the Bronx by May.

daWifey
03-17-2004, 08:23 PM
I don't know how much it was, but i know i had to shovel...and i HATE shovelling. I wish my baby was here :(

Dre'sbaby
03-17-2004, 08:44 PM
Long Island only got about an inch so far but it is still falling.

deb
03-17-2004, 08:48 PM
We've still got 2-3 feet on the ground and huge banks and haven't seen temps over 35 yet.... A lot has melted but we have all of this left and more is in the forecast... It's nearly the end of March and by the way things are going it won't be gone til the end of April.... This is sickening... My crocuses are supposed to be coming up soon...

Deb

anthonyismine
03-18-2004, 01:01 AM
I Hear Ya!, I Also Live In Buffalo, And I'm Just About Sick Of This Snow! Can't Wait Till It Gets Warm:)
I Want To Shout Out To All The Buffalo Residents Here On Pto!
Drive Safely Everyone!

j2sq
03-18-2004, 03:54 AM
well--the snow isn't stopping me! thank God! it stopped for me......mother nature must want me to see joe today--it is always up to her?! it is almost 6 a.m. and i am off to elmira......

wish me luck! YAY! another visit! :D

have a good day!

Hanksmom
03-18-2004, 05:04 AM
hi my husband also in gowanda and he says that they haven't had any real snow yet. well i donn't know about yesterday. Here on long island we only had about 2 inches. tonight will be a different story. I really can't wait until summer. Paula

dutchess
03-18-2004, 04:48 PM
I guess I'm the only NYker that has mixed feelings about the snow. That's probably because I'm a winterbaby and my man is in 5pts and I know there is snow up there. Which makes the roads very unsafe. I will make that trip this weekend no matter what.

Wish me luck all.

trescheek
03-19-2004, 07:42 AM
Me too, dutchess ... being a winter baby. :) I pray you have a safe trip without accident or negative incident ...

Here4you4ever
03-19-2004, 08:17 AM
I heard on the news that the east has really been getting blasted with winter weather! I don't know how in the world you deal with it!! How do you drive in that stuff? I wish you could send some cool weather MY way - it is suppose to be 92 today. I'm complaining about the heat already! (Phoenix). There must be someplace in this country with nice weather year round! Hawaii????

Manzanita
03-19-2004, 08:21 AM
yeah, it has been snowing ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL week! yes, all week!
my dog likes it!

susan the finn
03-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Hehe, I bet you all think I'm drowning into snow but you all have more than we here!;)

Spring is here already (well..sort of :rolleyes: ), I hope you get rid of that white stuff SOON!! :D

Susan

dutchess
03-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Thanks trescheek. It has finally stopped snowing her in NYC but who's to say how it is upstate. Being that they always get more snow than we do the trip will be tough. Wish me luck.

sixmonths
03-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Went to visit at Collins today, and the ride was miserable on the way there because of the snow, and fine on the way back. Gotta love WNY weather.

starzzmom
03-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Hopefully the snow is done already! Last week was the final straw for me. I just went shopping today and bought the most adorable dresses and sandels for my daughter - I WANT SUMMER TO COME ALREADY!!!!!! And in August when I'm complaining that it's too hot and humid, somebody please remind me of this post lol

j2sq
04-04-2004, 08:53 PM
more today!! :argh

it is april---STOP SNOWING!!!!

just thought i would vent....can't wait to have the good ol' days of spring back!