View Full Version : Visit & pfv info needed plz!!

HisEmpress
11-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

I would really appreciate it if a few people would post the following information on these 4 institutions: COLLINS BAY, BATH, FENBROOK, and WARKWORTH.

What is the visiting schedule?
What is the PFV schedule?
What are the PFV accommodations like?
What is the staff like? and how do they treat you?
Plus any other helpful information you would like to share

Thanks
Empress

sjai
11-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi all,

I would really appreciate it if a few people would post the following information on these 4 institutions: COLLINS BAY, BATH, FENBROOK, and WARKWORTH.

Thanks
Empress

um i might be able to help a little bit.
i've been to collins bay for visiting, its not so bad.
the visits on wknds are from 8am - noon & 1-345. you can book just the one visit or do whole day which is what i did but they make you leave for that hour where as other places just let you stay. theres a giant tiger across the street so i just went & walked around there to kill time. youre searched with metal detectors almost right as you walk in then you're ion scanned. some of the guards were awesome, others werent so nice. just depends. for the most part, my experience was pretty good there. i found the visiting room really cold tho

as for bath, which is where my bf is now
i liked it alot better. alot more laid back, for me @ least.
the staff was very nice. i wasnt allowed wearing a sweater in tho, anything with zippers or that buttons down/up they wont allow you in the room with. theres lots of vending machines with food & drinks to eat during your visit.
i believe the visits were from 8am - 330 pm on sat's & sun
thurs i kno the visits are only frm 5pm-830
& during the week i believe they're 8am-330 as well

i just realized i typed all that before i noticed you wanted info on PFV's
they're basically like trailers, they supply all the linens & food
you get to give them a list beforehand for the groceries you want etc
you can get them every 2 months for about 3/4 days
(inmates serving life can get them every 6 wks & once a year get a 6 day visit)

my friend had a lot of trouble with her babys father @ fenbrook, she says the staff arent too nice

HisEmpress
11-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Thank you:thumbsup:

the visits on wknds are from 8am - noon & 1-345. you can book just the one visit or do whole day which is what i did but they make you leave for that hour where as other places just let you stay. theres a giant tiger across the street so i just went & walked around there to kill time. youre searched with metal detectors almost right as you walk in then you're ion scanned. some of the guards were awesome, others werent so nice. just depends. for the most part, my experience was pretty good there. i found the visiting room really cold tho

the staff was very nice. i wasnt allowed wearing a sweater in tho, anything with zippers or that buttons down/up they wont allow you in the room with. theres lots of vending machines with food & drinks to eat during your visit.

my friend had a lot of trouble with her babys father @ fenbrook, she says the staff arent too nice

sjai
11-12-2010, 01:50 AM
no problem :)
what part of ont you in?

HisEmpress
11-12-2010, 09:43 AM
markham
no problem :)
what part of ont you in?

sjai
11-12-2010, 11:57 PM
ohh okay, im not too far from you
i used to live in scarboro, like 20 mins away frm markham

Keepin6
01-08-2011, 09:28 AM
I used to do trailers at the bay. I described it as a little complex. You get your own yard. Its alright. I found if you lay it on thick kissing butt they'll be nice. If not. Jerks.

patiencebaby
03-11-2011, 06:48 PM

Hi sjai, just wondering if your bf is still in Bath Institute. My special someone just got tranferred there and I have read alot of horrid things about there and he is not happy he is going there. I just got a letter from him 2 days ago he was in KP which was not where I thought he was cuz he thought he was going back to Frontenac but they upped his security from min-med. I live only 30 min from there but would like to know what to expect he is sending me papers so I can visit when he gets there. Feel free to pm me if its easier.

ChristinaL
03-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi all,

Thanks
Empress

What would you like to know about Warkworth,??

The PFV schedule, you can kiss your ass on that one, until further knowledge. I been waiting for over 10 months for mine......

The PVF accomodations are seemingly real nice,

It's a house on the prison property, needs to be cleaned and whatever,

That's it..........

what else do you need to know.......

arkworth,,?????/