View Full Version : Do you get jealous because he talks to his baby momma?

ljv
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Do you get jealous because he talks to his babys mamma. Me and my fiancee have one son together and he say it is me that he wants to be with for the rest of his life. I know that is ture It is just sometimes I do get jeouls he has three other daughters and im fine with him talking to his daughters but his baby's mama's. He still tells me everytime they write to him. I guess i just want to be the only women in his life besides his mom and his sisters and daughters. Maybe i should suck it up and deal with it. I know he loves me. I just wish i wasnt so jealeaus. just needed to let out.

Always&4Eva
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
i sure dont.. they have a crazy past, so im not worried about nothing.. she is just the mother of his child, according to him.. and he will respect her for just that reason, but thats it and thats all.

Rosali
11-05-2010, 05:30 PM
My boyfriend has 3 kids with another woman as well.
I wouldn't say I'm jealous but she definitely
stays on my mind. She still wants to be with him &
I accept he has to talk to her for their children
but she will not date and is "waiting" for him to
come back to her. He told me he doesn't love
her, but I thought obviously there has to be
a reason she's waiting - He must be leading her
on somehow?! So I asked her directly she said
shes waiting for him because of their kids...
Her & I do not get along -
Sounds like you and I might have something in common
:o

HisOutmate
11-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Praise Jesus there is no baby mama! The only children we will have... is together. :rolleyes:

NathansBabyGirl
11-06-2010, 09:59 PM
My husbands baby mamma is the reason he is in there in the first place I hate this woman with the passion of life... they have two kids together but she gave them up after he went to jail me and his mom and dad have his son and some family friends have his little girl... his BM still wants him and she is just waiting for him to come home so she can try to "steal" him back childish I know.. we are married and she can't stand it...

OsideNative
11-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I did sometimes. They don't talk very much now though. I think it's easier when the woman is trouble. In my case, she's anything but. I'm happy that his daughter has a great mom but sometimes it's hard to feel a little jealous. I think its cause I wanted to be the one to have all his kids and that's not possible. But I know the two of them will never get back together. They were very young when they hooked up and both totally different people now.

Temeron0926
11-06-2010, 11:38 PM
I used to get jealous when Ray would talk to his ex-wife. They have 2 boys together. I have known his children since they were 3 and 4. Until he explained it to me. He respects her AS the boys' Mother, that is all, that is it. Even tho the boys are grown, and one now has a son of his own, Ray still talks to her now and again. They are parents together, and now they are grandparents together. That is a bond I will never know, but it is one I respect. She is married again (for the 3rd time since Ray and her got divorced) and her husband is a very nice guy, I like him. I don't like her, but she is the type I wouldn't have liked had I met her another way. I don't have a problem with him talking to her, she is the Mother of his children, and deserves that respect, regardless of what I think of her.

Da_Baby
11-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Never... That was his past, he will always be her father. With that at hand the communication lines have to be open, as she is the PRIMARY focus. (his daughter that is)

alwayshere911
11-14-2010, 12:00 PM
My man also has three kids by two other women. One of his baby mamas he dont talk to but the other he is kinda close to. They have two girls together and she refuses to date and claims she is waiting on him also. Im not jealous of her but it does raise suspicions about the kind of relationship they have. We have a daughter and a baby on the way and he always tells me tht I am the one for him. But if that is true I think he should be encouraging her to date and find the one for her, right?????:confused:

Dreamwife
11-14-2010, 12:06 PM
my husband has a babymomma which I wish i never messed with him but I love him and married now lol but she is terrible she use to always call his phone want him over the house and now in jail she wanna him to call she also visits him and write letters. but thats what you have to deal with you know with that type of drama at this point if our marriage didnt work out I would never date anybody with kids ever ever never too much drama and trouble

Danielle88
11-14-2010, 12:12 PM
I dont have a problem with him talking to her. He will tell you shes good for nuthin and he hopes she dies. He doesnt let the kids talk about her either when theyre around us, he cant stand her. When they just to talk they would always end up fighting, they HATE each other. Things have calmed down now that its going on two years since theyve been done and he and I have been together. They were together 15 years and have 3 kids, thier past is INSANE. He does write to her every once in awhile so tell her to put money on her phone so he can talk to his kids, she never does, but thats it. I know Im the apple of his eye and I come before everyone so it doesnt bother me anymore.

lilsoldierette0
11-14-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't understand why women get jealous of the baby moms. If a man has a child with a woman, it is in the best interest of THE CHILD for the two parents to have open lines of communication. Just because they aren't together, doesn't mean - oh they don't need to talk - what about discussing the child's doctor appointments, school, grades etc?? Just because they are talking doesn't mean that she's scheming to get him back. I'm just saying, I have two kids, and I have gone through that girlfriend drama. Telling him when he could and couldn't speak to me, and in the end the only one who gets hurt is the child. And my man has a child from another relationship...if they need to talk I sure won't be the one to stand in the way..that child was there before we got together, and she needs him much more than I do -- hes her father. That's my two cents. I hope I didn't offend anyone..This subject just bothers me.

Alwaysonlyu
11-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Ok ladies i am a bm and 2 be honest i dont want hm i am happily married! He is married and i am sure he tells his wife lies about me but guess who he cries 2 me and tells me he loves me and he lost a good thing! I dont even listen 2 hm anymore i say talk about our son or i hang up and i tell my husband everything so i would say be4 u ladies start been mad at the bm found out both sides I would if it was me and no not all man are this way but some do play both sides! And I see it this way we are the past 4 a reason and with me i want it 2 stay that way so his wife aint got nothing 2 worry about with me! Lilsolderetteo i total agree with u we aint all out 2 get them back! And yes the should always come first and a real man puts his kids first no matter how crazy the bm is thats y we got courts!

Miss Esme
11-14-2010, 01:26 PM
It does not bother me. I am too grown to fret about ish like that. Everybody has a past. Plus, I think it's important that they have a working relationship for the benefit of their child.

Snaps_wifey
11-14-2010, 02:05 PM
That is exactly why I'm glad my husband doesn't have any kids! I'm not saying all baby mamas are drama....I just prefer not to have to deal with the drama that could arise! I was actually just telling my husband that I was glad he doesn't have kids because I couldn't deal with the stress of having him in prison and the potential baby mama drama! I already have to share my visits with his 4 sisters and a niece who adores him and since there's a 5 visitor limit when they all go, I can't go....so I can only imagine how I'll feel to not be able to go visit him on certain holidays or something because the baby mama(s) would be wanting to take the kid(s)!

Danielle88
11-15-2010, 02:02 AM
My husband tells her that I'll come get the kids for visits, she aint allowed up there. I told him she could bring them just to see what he would say and he said 'hell no, I dont want her here wasting my visit when you could be here.' So when they used to see him its cause I brought them.

I never thought Id marry a man with kids. Sometimes I resent that he was there for them for all thier 'firsts' and he's missing our sons. I feel like he has to make up for it when he gets home. He's missing the first year and a half of his life. I love my husband and stepkids to death but I wouldnt be with a man with kids again. Thats my opinion.

Soon2BmrsP
11-15-2010, 12:55 PM
My husbands baby mamma is the reason he is in there in the first place I hate this woman with the passion of life... they have two kids together but she gave them up after he went to jail me and his mom and dad have his son and some family friends have his little girl... his BM still wants him and she is just waiting for him to come home so she can try to "steal" him back childish I know.. we are married and she can't stand it...
sounds like my situation but turns out he has been cheating with her so I'm done

HisQueenBee<3
11-16-2010, 11:31 AM
In this case I'm the Baby Mama, but if he and I would ever end it as a couple, we will always still have to be friends for the sake of our daughter..So his girl will prolly be jealous of that but I'm not the type that'll sit there and try to get him back hell nah if im done im done.. But I think It would also be important to have some sort of communication with the woman he will be having our daughter around I think that's the right thing to do. Not all BbyMamas are full of drama give us a break.. Lol =)

MsDast
11-16-2010, 11:52 AM
No, I am not jealous. She is very big part of his life and his past, so it's normal to talk about her.

TiredPrincess
11-18-2010, 01:58 PM
My boyfriend has a boy with a girl, who he claims is a horrible person. It makes me jealous, because everything is about her. He some how finds a way to work her into a conversation about us.

When we first started dating I had a pregnancy scare, it would have been another guys. My boyfriend told me I would have to get an abortion if I ever got pregnant. He tells me he only wants one kid. I respect that he only wants one baby momma, but he constantly rubs my face in it. I want to have kids one day, and if I stay with him I will never get that chance. I don't want another womans baby, after all he told me that I will never be able to treat his son like my own.

It makes me jealous when he talks about her.

Danielle88
11-19-2010, 01:35 AM
My boyfriend has a boy with a girl, who he claims is a horrible person. It makes me jealous, because everything is about her. He some how finds a way to work her into a conversation about us.

When we first started dating I had a pregnancy scare, it would have been another guys. My boyfriend told me I would have to get an abortion if I ever got pregnant. He tells me he only wants one kid. I respect that he only wants one baby momma, but he constantly rubs my face in it. I want to have kids one day, and if I stay with him I will never get that chance. I don't want another womans baby, after all he told me that I will never be able to treat his son like my own.
I get you completly. At first my husband told me he had 3 kids with his ex and didnt want anymore, i told him to leave cause we had nothin more to discuss cause I wanted kids. Now that we have one Im more jealous, I want to be the only women who has his babies. I wish I was the only one.

LADEE.DIZZ.
11-19-2010, 08:55 PM
if dizz had another baby mama... I know i wouldnt be jealous becuz she would be his past.. Im his present and future....

he came close to having a baby before baby dizz came along with some ex he had... She lied sayin she was pregnant because he left her to come bak to where he belongs.. And thats wit me... But she got someone to piss on a stick for her and everything!!! I mean she even bought his mama into tha whole drama situation... I was like damn this girl is on sum kid games... But she got caught slippin...her lies were catching up to her... Once she finally came out with the truth... I beat her ass...and 3 months later... I found out i was pregnant wit our lil boy baby dizz... And til this day this girl still trys to get him back....

OnlyTheLonely
11-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Mine has a son with a chick He was dating before He went in. They werent a couple when he was born. Thats been over 13 years ago and she's married and He has no feeling for her at all so I'm not worried at all.